Small Print When Printing

When printing from web pages with SM to both my printers, the print is
very small and almost unreadable. Printing thru IE is fine. Any way to
fix this?
0
Sanpam
4/13/2019 12:30:01 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13100 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Sanpam wrote:
> When printing from web pages with SM to both my printers, the print is
> very small and almost unreadable. Printing thru IE is fine. Any way to
> fix this?

Use Print Preview and change the Scale.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
0
Jonathan
4/13/2019 12:43:26 PM
On 4/13/2019 5:30 AM, Sanpam wrote:
> When printing from web pages with SM to both my printers, the print is
> very small and almost unreadable. Printing thru IE is fine. Any way to
> fix this?

I had that same problem recently.  When I checked my printer's
preferences (outside of SeaMonkey), I noticed that my new setup of a
preference for printing postcards had become the default.  I selected my
preference for "general" printing -- which uses 8.5x11 letterhead -- to
be the default, and the problem was fixed.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Why did Donald Trump demand that Hillary Clinton be locked up
in jail?  Because she used a non-government E-mail server for
government business.

Now Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump -- Trump's son-in-law and
daughter -- are using non-government E-mail servers for
government business, an excellent example of hypocrisy.

Lock up Jared and Ivanka!!
0
David