Shockwave and Flash

Hi John

Here's a place to test both your shockwave and flash installations.

Merry Christmas.

Henry

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/
0
Henry
12/17/2006 4:11:51 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12339 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Henry wrote:
> Hi John
>
> Here's a place to test both your shockwave and flash installations.
>
> Merry Christmas.
>
> Henry
>

> http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/
if you had read the previous postings, especially yesterdays, then you
would have seen that someone else had beaten you to the punch bowl.

--
"Oh!  Heavens to Murgatroid.  Exit, Stage Left!" -- Snagglepuss
http://www.toonopedia.com/snaggle.htm

Please do not email me for help.  Reply to the newsgroup only.  Thanks
0
Snagglepuss

seamonkey and shockwave flash
I cant seem to get shockwave flash to work on my pc...any suggestions? I must be doing something wrong thanks bstern wrote: > I cant seem to get shockwave flash to work on my pc...any suggestions? > I must be doing something wrong Re-install it from http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash The installer usually autodetects any available browser. After that, Shockwave should be listed in Help -> About Plug-ins -- Holger ...

Poor flash/shockwave plugin support.
Name: Asen Kirilov Email: asendotkirilovatventanadotit Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 8 Summary: Poor flash/shockwave plugin support. Comments: Poor flash/shockwave plugin support. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9a8) Gecko/2007100620 GranParadiso/3.0a8 ...

Native support to Flash and Shockwave contents.
Name: Caique. Product: Firefox Summary: Native support to Flash and Shockwave contents. Comments: Native support to Flash and Shockwave contents would save us some time, it really should already be there. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

More crashes with Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102 in SeaMonkey v2.0.10 web browser?
Hello. Is it me or does Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102 plugin crash SeaMonkey v2.0.10 more than the previous Flash versions? Thank you in advance. :) -- "For an ant to have wings would be his (her) undoing." --Iranian /\___/\ Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, then use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. ( ) If e-mailing, then axe ANT from its address if needed. Ant is currently not listening to any songs on thi...

Adobe Flash Player & Shockwave Flash
Anyone have latest version download links for Firefox & Internet Explorer? I somehow lost the links... TIA gram gram pappy wrote: > > Anyone have latest version download links for Firefox & Internet Explorer? > I somehow lost the links... TIA Surely. <http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html> <http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/otherversions/> Others may have better links. -- Randy <http://msmvps.com/blogs/siljaline/default.aspx> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/randyknobloch> On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 2...

Adobe Flash & Flash CS4 not supports 64 bit
Name: red.male@rediffmail.com Email: reddotmaleatrediffmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Adobe Flash & Flash CS4 not supports 64 bit Comments: Flash player & Flash CS4 are not supported by Minefield 64. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1 x64; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009030713 Minefield/3.0.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Flash/shockwave
Name: AmmoMonkey Email: joel_a_thonathotmaildotcodotuk Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Flash/shockwave Comments: I am continually prompted to re-install Adobe Flash/shockwave player and it doesn't seem that this plug-in is supported in the plug-ins menu. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

FLASH SUPPORT?
I have read the read me files for this gallery and I have two questions. What is the best way to install this to a server rather than my local machine since the install is a .exe file? Does this Gallery support macromedia flash and if not, has anyone tried to modify it so that it will? Yes I am new to all this .net stuff so I am sorry if my questions may seem remeidial but if I dont ask, I may never know. Thanks, JC/my2112.com 1) For installing on a hosting company, you'd use the ZIP version. 2) There is no flash support and, as far as I know, no one has modified it to ac...

Shockwave flash
Name: Francisco Email: fparadasatyahoodotes Product: Firefox Summary: Shockwave flash Comments: Buenas tengo un problema con el firfeox. Cuando veo videos por internet(youtube...), me sale este error: Shockwave flash. El plugin efectuó una operación ilegal. Se recomienda reiniciar firefox. Despúes de esto, o se me queda colgada la pestaña del video y firefox me va lento o se me cierra directamente. Que puedo hacer? gracias! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hen...

shockwave and flash
Why do I have to continually download the Macromedia plugins for the various web sites. I keep having to download them, run the exe. then the web page displays properly, then the next day on another site, it says 'click here to download' and I get to the same 668K download from Macromedia. f.blair wrote: > Why do I have to continually download the Macromedia plugins for the various > web sites. I keep having to download them, run the exe. then the web page > displays properly, then the next day on another site, it says 'click here to > download' and...

flash support
Name: Aaron Nel Email: nelaaro_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: flash support Comments: I was unable to install my local copy of the flash player plug in. I also tried to click on the install missing plug option. It correctly identifies that i need the flash plug in but dose not install it and give an error. I like the new tabbed system, it looks much better, but i would extended the color schema in to the rest of the browser. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

no flash support.
Name: Joe Email: amigo6669athotmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: no flash support. Comments: I have been tried to use it several times and i cant really use it due to its lack of support for flash player, therefore i cant watch youtube. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2 x64; en-US; rv:1.9pre) Gecko/2008051221 Minefield/3.0pre From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/minefield/ ...

Flash Support?
Name: InfinitiI35 Product: Minefield Summary: Flash Support? Comments: There were several types of plugins that I tried to make work. I know that this is not a final version so I am guessing that support for plugins like Macromedia Flash Player 9 will come in later revisions. In my browsing of the web, I found the browser very quick, and I like the feature where you can type in what you are searching for in the address bar instead of logging on to google. However when I visited sites like Nvidia.com and gaming websites with flash programs (teagames) The install pr...

No Flash Support
Name: Jaime Escalante Email: topaz420atgmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: No Flash Support Comments: I'm not able to enable flash support. I search for and download the plugin but it says not compatible. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0 x64; en-US; rv:1.9a6pre) Gecko/20070612 Minefield/3.0a6pre ...

Web resources about - Shockwave and Flash - mozilla.support.seamonkey

Games - FREE Online Games & Download Games - Play Games on Shockwave
Play over 1,800 free online games. Shockwave.com offers the best puzzle games, cooking games, dress up games, car racing games, and more. New ...

Shockwave-Sound.Com - Royalty-Free Music, Stock Music, Sound Effects
... buyout music loops. Listen online, purchase on secure server, use as much as you like. Delivered by instant download, or on CD. Welcome! Shockwave-Sound.com ...

Adobe Shockwave Player - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11.6.5.635 / May 8, 2012 ; 13 days ago ( 2012-05-08 ) Shockwave movies are authored in the Adobe Director environment. While there is support ...

Shockwaves by The Wichita Eagle on the App Store on iTunes
Get Shockwaves by The Wichita Eagle on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Pride Shockwave: Judo vs Jiu Jitsu. Hidehiko Yoshida vs Royce Gracie. - YouTube
PRIDE Shockwave is the international PPV broadcast name for the mixed martial arts and kickboxing event co-promoted by the PRIDE Fighting Championships ...

Tanya Plibersek's same-sex marriage push sends shockwaves through ALP
Acting Labor leader Tanya Plibersek's push to make Labor MPs vote for same-sex marriage has sent shockwaves through the party with at least one ...

VIDEO: Watch The Incredible Shockwave Follow This Papua New Guinea Volcano Eruption
Australian Phil McNamara has captured on video an eruption of a volcano near Rabaul in Papua New Guinea.

Why you should ditch Adobe Shockwave
Adobe Shockwave bundles a component of Adobe Flash that is more than 15 months behind on security updates, and which can be used to backdoor ...

'Near miss': investigation after lightning shockwave zaps City Beach workers
Construction company Georgiou Group's safety practices will be investigated after two workers were zapped by electricity at City Beach during ...

Terror arrests in Turkey send shockwaves through global community
... the revelation of three arrests of suspected IS members in Turkey for suspected involvement in those French attrocities, has sent shockwaves ...