Sending one html mail

I normally send plain text mails but occasionally feel the need to send
a mail in html format, normally because I need the html formatting for
that one mail.
The only way I can think of to do this is to set the recipient as
"Prefers to receive messages formatted as HTML" in the address-book,
reverting to "Unknown" or "Plain Text" after the mail has been sent.

Is there another way?  I have not found one.

--
spammus ergo sum
0

On 1/10/2019 12:30 PM, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
> I normally send plain text mails but occasionally feel the need to send
> a mail in html format, normally because I need the html formatting for
> that one mail.
> The only way I can think of to do this is to set the recipient as
> "Prefers to receive messages formatted as HTML" in the address-book,
> reverting to "Unknown" or "Plain Text" after the mail has been sent.
>
> Is there another way?  I have not found one.

Hold down the Shift key when you click on the "Compose" icon in the tool
bar?

Lem Johnson
0
Lemuel
1/10/2019 6:55:40 PM
Lemuel Johnson wrote:
> On 1/10/2019 12:30 PM, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
>> I normally send plain text mails but occasionally feel the need to
>> send a mail in html format, normally because I need the html
>> formatting for that one mail.
>> The only way I can think of to do this is to set the recipient as
>> "Prefers to receive messages formatted as HTML" in the address-book,
>> reverting to "Unknown" or "Plain Text" after the mail has been sent.
>>
>> Is there another way?  I have not found one.
>>

> Hold down the Shift key when you click on the "Compose" icon in the tool
> bar?
>
> Lem Johnson

Thank you!
I was clicking on Compose and then looking for options.  That's the way
it works with Outlook at work.

--
spammus ergo sum
0
      1/10/2019 12:30 PM, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
        occasionally feel the need to send a mail in html format,
        normally because I need the html formatting for that one mail.
        The only way I can think of to do this is to set the recipient
        as "Prefers to receive messages formatted as HTML" in the
        address-book, reverting to "Unknown" or "Plain Text" after the
        mail has been sent.
        Is there another way?  I have not found one.
      Hold down the Shift key when you click on the "Compose" icon in
      the tool bar?
      Lem Johnson
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Paul B. Gallagher

</pre>
0
Paul
1/10/2019 8:50:20 PM
On 1/10/2019 10:55 AM, Lemuel Johnson wrote:
> On 1/10/2019 12:30 PM, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
>> I normally send plain text mails but occasionally feel the need to
>> send a mail in html format, normally because I need the html
>> formatting for that one mail.
>> The only way I can think of to do this is to set the recipient as
>> "Prefers to receive messages formatted as HTML" in the address-book,
>> reverting to "Unknown" or "Plain Text" after the mail has been sent.
>>
>> Is there another way?  I have not found one.
>
> Hold down the Shift key when you click on the "Compose" icon in the tool
> bar?

Or in its toolbar icon, use compose's down arrow option to get two
format options.
--
"God is a mean kid sitting on an ant-hill with a magnifying glass, and
I'm the ant." --Bruce Nolan (Bruce Almighty movie)
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant