Seeing Photos in eMail Challenge - SM 2.46 on W10 Pro Desktop

Hello all,

My challenge is that I cannot view/see photo's inline at all despite the
fact that I have 'Load All Images' checked in the security settings.

Any ideas or suggestions as to what else I can do in order to view
photos/pictures inline? Maybe something else I have setup and do not
realize.

TIA - bo1953
0
bo1953
7/15/2017 5:46:45 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12618 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

bo1953 wrote:

> My challenge is that I cannot view/see photo's inline at all despite the
> fact that I have 'Load All Images' checked in the security settings.

I don't have an answer for your problem but you may want to reconsider the
"load all images" (email presumably) because you will subject yourself to
tracking by the webbugs that spammers use.

"[√] Block images and other content from remote sources"
is by far the safest option.
0
Richard
7/15/2017 6:27:21 PM
bo1953 wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> My challenge is that I cannot view/see photo's inline at all despite the
> fact that I have 'Load All Images' checked in the security settings.
>
> Any ideas or suggestions as to what else I can do in order to view
> photos/pictures inline? Maybe something else I have setup and do not
> realize.
>
> TIA - bo1953
At the top of the SeaMonkey mail menu:  View -> Display Attachments
Inline; make sure there is a check mark next to that.
S Slicer wrote:
> bo1953 wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> My challenge is that I cannot view/see photo's inline at all despite
>> the fact that I have 'Load All Images' checked in the security settings.
>>
>> Any ideas or suggestions as to what else I can do in order to view
>> photos/pictures inline? Maybe something else I have setup and do not
>> realize.
>>
>> TIA - bo1953
> At the top of the SeaMonkey mail menu:  View -> Display Attachments
> Inline; make sure there is a check mark next to that.

S - Thank you for your input, yes that is checked.

I appreciate your time and help.

bo1953
0
bo1953