Security Certificate Problem - Corrected Post

Having thoroughly screwed up my first attempt to describe this problem,
let me try again:

On my wife's 32 bit PC running Windows Seven Home and SM 2.49.5, sites
frequently fail to load properly and the following error message is
displayed:  "SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER">SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER".

Any suggestions on hot to fix this problem?

On my 64 bit PC running Windows Seven Pro and believed to be running SM
2.49.5, no such problem is observed.

On both machines, Kaspersky Internet Security is the security software
in use.  On both machines, Microsoft update shows that all updates are
in place.

Thanks, in advance, for any suggestions, advice, and fixes.
0
Henrik37
12/6/2019 8:25:25 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13484 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow