SeaMonkey v2.0.2's crashreporter segfault in my Debian/Linux box.

Hello.

My SM crashed and then I filled out a crash report. I sent(?) it and
told it to quit. Then, I noticed this in my dmesg:

[88803.638461] crashreporter[17975]: segfault at b6fc6ad0 ip b6fc6ad0 sp
bf88e46c error 4 in libnss_files-2.10.2.so[b700d000+a000]

I have no idea if my report went through or not. :)

FYI:
$ locate libnss_files-2.10.2.so
/lib/libnss_files-2.10.2.so
$ ls -all /lib/libnss_files-2.10.2.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 42572 2009-11-24 02:49 /lib/libnss_files-2.10.2.so

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"What do ants and bees use for cattle?" --Tom
    /\___/\
  | |o   o| |               Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
     \ _ /         Nuke ANT from e-mail address: philpi@earthlink.netANT
      ( )                                           or ANTant@zimage.com
Ant
1/19/2010 8:21:35 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13205 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Ant wrote:

> I have no idea if my report went through or not. :)

What does about:crashes say?

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.
0

>> I have no idea if my report went through or not. :)
>
> What does about:crashes say?

Cool feature and thanks. Only one line on this box:
http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-2b6408af-44a7-4af4-9979-a3ab82100118
.... No idea if I can reproduce it since this was my first time on it. ;)
--
"Doubts are the ants in the pants of faith, keeping it awake and
moving." --Fredrick Beuchner
   / /\ /\ \        Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
  | |o   o| |               Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
     \ _ /         Nuke ANT from e-mail address: philpi@earthlink.netANT
      ( )                                           or ANTant@zimage.com
Ant
1/19/2010 3:03:22 PM
Ant wrote:

> On 1/19/2010 2:03 AM PT, Neil typed:
>
>>> I have no idea if my report went through or not. :)
>>
>> What does about:crashes say?
>
> Cool feature and thanks. Only one line on this box:
> http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-2b6408af-44a7-4af4-9979-a3ab82100118
> ... No idea if I can reproduce it since this was my first time on it. ;)

Also it happens during cycle collection which means that it may not
trigger until some time after the memory corruption occurred.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.
0
Neil
1/19/2010 3:21:31 PM
On 1/19/2010 7:21 AM PT, Neil typed:

>>> What does about:crashes say?
>>
>> Cool feature and thanks. Only one line on this box:
>> http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-2b6408af-44a7-4af4-9979-a3ab82100118
>> ... No idea if I can reproduce it since this was my first time on it. ;)
>
> Also it happens during cycle collection which means that it may not
> trigger until some time after the memory corruption occurred.

Hmm. I recalled I was closing a bunch of tabs and exiting SM very fast
(didn't want SM to memorize my tabbed sessions I had), and the crash
came up.
--
"What is it going to be like in eternity with God? Frankly, the capacity
of our brains cannot handle the wonder and greatness of heaven. It would
   / /\ /\ \        Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
  | |o   o| |               Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
     \ _ /         Nuke ANT from e-mail address: philpi@earthlink.netANT
      ( )                                           or ANTant@zimage.com
Ant
1/19/2010 4:10:14 PM
Ant wrote:

> On 1/19/2010 7:21 AM PT, Neil typed:
>
>> Also it happens during cycle collection which means that it may not
>> trigger until some time after the memory corruption occurred.
>
> Hmm. I recalled I was closing a bunch of tabs and exiting SM very fast
> (didn't want SM to memorize my tabbed sessions I had), and the crash
> came up.

Right, so closing a window triggers cycle collection, but the memory
corruption could have happened some time before, unfortunately.