Seamonkey email and certificates

I have been using Seamonkey for years and love it. But recently I have been=
 having trouble with using mail.  I keep getting time out errors.  My email=
 works on my phones with out any troubles.  This keeps occurring from time =
to time.  The other issue is I keep getting untrusted  security certificate=
 errors from certain websites. Is there going to be an update to fix these =
problems?
0
stapcon
12/4/2018 3:48:19 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12997 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 12/3/18 10:48 PM, stapcon@gmail.com wrote:
> I have been using Seamonkey for years and love it. But recently I have been having trouble with using mail.  I keep getting time out errors.  My email works on my phones with out any troubles.  This keeps occurring from time to time.  The other issue is I keep getting untrusted  security certificate errors from certain websites. Is there going to be an update to fix these problems?

You don't indicate what version of SeaMonkey you are having the problem
with or on what operating system it is running.

I suggest installing the latest 2.49.4 version if you are not already
using it

<http://www.seamonkey-project.org/>

Then we need a link to a site you are getting the certificate errors so
we can test them.