Seamonkey Composer #5

When putting photos in a table in Composer an Image Properties window appears. You then "choose file" which brings up the folder containing the file of images. I used to on previous versions of sea monkey just click on the image and it appeared in the Image Properties window. In the latest version of sea monkey 2.49.1 in no longer does this. Why? It is most inconvenient now. Please help.
Alan Hunt
Windows 7 Professional using Mozilla Firefox.

0
alan
1/12/2018 1:41:35 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12886 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Known bug. Fix will be in 2.49.2

FRG

alan.hunt@zen.co.uk wrote:
> When putting photos in a table in Composer an Image Properties window appears. You then "choose file" which brings up the folder containing the file of images. I used to on previous versions of sea monkey just click on the image and it appeared in the Image Properties window. In the latest version of sea monkey 2.49.1 in no longer does this. Why? It is most inconvenient now. Please help.
> Alan Hunt
> Windows 7 Professional using Mozilla Firefox.

0
Frank