Seamonkey and facebook #2

Hi,
Lately I have had trouble viewing fb posts with SeaMonkey. Now and then,
all the images disappear. I never have this happen with other browsers.
The only change I have made to my computer is upgrading SeaMonkey.
I use Win 7.
Has anyone else had this problem?
0
Cathy
1/12/2018 3:47:27 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12958 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 1/12/2018 at 10:47 AM, Cathy Palmer-Lister created this epitome of
digital genius:
> Hi,
> Lately I have had trouble viewing fb posts with SeaMonkey. Now and then,
> all the images disappear. I never have this happen with other browsers.
> The only change I have made to my computer is upgrading SeaMonkey.
> I use Win 7.
> Has anyone else had this problem?

FB working fine here.  Try SafeMode.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/
Ed Mullen wrote:
> On 1/12/2018 at 10:47 AM, Cathy Palmer-Lister created this epitome of
> digital genius:
>> Hi,
>> Lately I have had trouble viewing fb posts with SeaMonkey. Now and
>> then, all the images disappear. I never have this happen with other
>> browsers. The only change I have made to my computer is upgrading
>> SeaMonkey.
>> I use Win 7.
>> Has anyone else had this problem?
>
> FB working fine here.  Try SafeMode.