Seamonkey #5

Support,

  Been a big fan of Seamonkey browser.. But here is the issue: Bookmarks ..
Every couple of months I export my bookmarks to my HD to Keep just in case
as a Backup. I go to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks, Tools, Export. Well
yesterday I went to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks and there is nothing
afterwards. I can't import/export Bookmarks. In the Bookmark Manager /
Library is only Name and location. This is on a Dell Windows 7 Machine

Thanks, Louis
0
Louis
3/20/2017 8:50:40 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12576 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 03/20/2017 09:50 PM, Louis Louis wrote:
> Support,
>
>    Been a big fan of Seamonkey browser.. But here is the issue: Bookmar=
ks ..
> Every couple of months I export my bookmarks to my HD to Keep just in c=
ase
> as a Backup. I go to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks, Tools, Export. Well
> yesterday I went to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks and there is nothing
> afterwards. I can't import/export Bookmarks. In the Bookmark Manager /
> Library is only Name and location. This is on a Dell Windows 7 Machine
>
> Thanks, Louis

Dear Louis,
do you have Windows 7 XP version 2 | version 3
with 3 you need  a proper Microsoft license

--=20
G=C3=A9rardJean Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff
http://www.ciudadpatricia.es

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firef=
ox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49a2
Build identifier: 20161122013001

I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
		-- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman

0
UTF
3/20/2017 9:25:23 PM
Louis Louis wrote:
> Support,
>
>    Been a big fan of Seamonkey browser.. But here is the issue: Bookmarks ..
> Every couple of months I export my bookmarks to my HD to Keep just in case
> as a Backup. I go to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks, Tools, Export. Well
> yesterday I went to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks and there is nothing
> afterwards. I can't import/export Bookmarks. In the Bookmark Manager /
> Library is only Name and location. This is on a Dell Windows 7 Machine
>
> Thanks, Louis

Did the bookmark manager get hidden?
Two things to check:
1. At the book mark page, is there is a small rectangle on the upper left.
If so, click it.
2. Is there a long vertical rectangle on the left?  If so, click it.

0
Paul
3/20/2017 10:32:35 PM
Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
> Louis Louis wrote:
>> Support,
>>
>>    Been a big fan of Seamonkey browser.. But here is the issue:
>> Bookmarks ..
>> Every couple of months I export my bookmarks to my HD to Keep just in
>> case
>> as a Backup. I go to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks, Tools, Export. Well
>> yesterday I went to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks and there is nothing
>> afterwards. I can't import/export Bookmarks. In the Bookmark Manager /
>> Library is only Name and location. This is on a Dell Windows 7 Machine
>>
>> Thanks, Louis
>
> Did the bookmark manager get hidden?
> Two things to check:
> 1. At the book mark page, is there is a small rectangle on the upper left.
> If so, click it.
> 2. Is there a long vertical rectangle on the left?  If so, click it.

What version of SeaMonkey are you using? Are you saying in the bookmark
manager there in no tools in the pull down? Are in the tools box just empty?
0
Danny
3/21/2017 2:54:39 PM
why not just use MOZBACKUP....no headaches, real easy
you can just select the options you want backed up, or just ALL

Louis Louis wrote on 3/20/17 4:50 PM:
> Support,
>
>   Been a big fan of Seamonkey browser.. But here is the issue: Bookmarks ..
> Every couple of months I export my bookmarks to my HD to Keep just in case
> as a Backup. I go to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks, Tools, Export. Well
> yesterday I went to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks and there is nothing
> afterwards. I can't import/export Bookmarks. In the Bookmark Manager /
> Library is only Name and location. This is on a Dell Windows 7 Machine
>
> Thanks, Louis
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

---