SeaMonkey 2.53.5.1 released!

Greetings,

The SeaMonkey Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey
2.53.5.1.

So please check out [1] or [2] for what is changed from 2.53.5.

Thanks to all involved.

Edmund

Links:
[1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.5.1
[2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.5/

0
Edmund
11/19/2020 8:28:16 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13677 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 11/19/2020 12:28 AM, Edmund Wong wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> The SeaMonkey Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey
> 2.53.5.1.
>
> So please check out [1] or [2] for what is changed from 2.53.5.
>
> Thanks to all involved.
>
> Edmund
>
> Links:
> [1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.5.1
> [2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.5/

Thanks again! :D
--
Life's so loco! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, z, tiredness, my
body, illnesses (e.g., COVID-19 & SARS-CoV-2), deaths (RIP), heat,
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant
11/19/2020 9:31:21 AM
Edmund Wong a écrit :
> Greetings,
>
> The SeaMonkey Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey
> 2.53.5.1.
>
> So please check out [1] or [2] for what is changed from 2.53.5.
>
> Thanks to all involved.
>
> Edmund
>
> Links:
> [1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.5.1
> [2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.5/

Installed on   my work computer, my personal ond and my wife one: all
seesm fine.
Thanks to Seamonkey team

Jean-Charles
0