seamonkey 2.49.5 mail-group error message

Hello,

I have installed the seamonkey2.49.5 X64-86 on opensuse (french version).
When I open the mails and groups I receive an initial error

"Erreur d’analyse XML : entité non définie Emplacement :
jar:file:///usr/seamonkey/omni.ja!/chrome/messenger/content/messenger/start.xhtml
Numéro de ligne 40, Colonne 4 :

My understanding is that the "&" character is erroneous.

After the display when I chose a mail or a group detail all works
correctly and the data are correctly displayed.

This error message is then not more displayed

Can anyone confirm this problem?
Regards
Philippe

0
philippe
9/11/2019 11:45:50 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13198 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Check if you have an old fr language pack installed and remove it. Covered in
the release notes.

FRG

philippe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have installed the seamonkey2.49.5 X64-86 on opensuse (french version).
> When I open the mails and groups I receive an initial error
>
> "Erreur d’analyse XML : entité non définie Emplacement :
> jar:file:///usr/seamonkey/omni.ja!/chrome/messenger/content/messenger/start.xhtml
> Numéro de ligne 40, Colonne 4 :
>
> My understanding is that the "&" character is erroneous.
>
> After the display when I chose a mail or a group detail all works correctly
> and the data are correctly displayed.
>
> This error message is then not more displayed
>
> Can anyone confirm this problem?
> Regards
> Philippe

0