Seamonkey 2.49.5 - AVAST

Thanks for the new 64 bit version.

I just bought a new laptop and installed the 64 bit version of 2.49.5 on
it. It also seems to have loaded a number of extensions. Somewhere along
the line one of them may have loaded AVAST anti virus. Is this a thing?

  I'm still trying to locate some of my add ons for this version.

What is the correct versions of these:

LIGHTNING
REMOVE DUPLICATES (ALT)

the previous versions are now disabled, possibly as a result of
something I did when transferring my old profile

---
https://www.avg.com

0
rob
9/11/2019 3:37:00 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13205 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow