Seamonkey 2.1 and Seamonkey 2.0

Hi,

I'm using Seamonkey 2.1 nightly builds but sometimes by mistake I launch
Seamonkey 2.0 and then in Seamonkey 2.1 I have not history and no bookmarks.

How fixing it?

Seamonkey 2.1b3pre mail window look very pretty!

--
Sorry for my bad english, the british dictionnary is disabled by nightly
build and I don't speak english fluently.

0
ISO
2/18/2011 9:40:50 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13136 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

St=E9phane Gr=E9goire schrieb:
> I'm using Seamonkey 2.1 nightly builds but sometimes by mistake I launc=
> Seamonkey 2.0 and then in Seamonkey 2.1 I have not history and no bookm=
arks.

> How fixing it?

Make a backup of your profile (which you should always do anyhow), and=20
esp. your places.sqlite. SeaMonkey 2.1 (the Mozilla 2.0 platform) uses a =

format of that file that is not understood by SeaMonkey 2.0 (the Mozilla =

1.9.1 platform).
If it already happened, you should be able to get back your bookmarks at =

least by going into the bookmarks manager and restore older bookmarks=20
from the Tools menu. Or you can try renaming the places.sqlite-corrupt=20
(or similar) file back to places.sqlite, that could work as well.

> Seamonkey 2.1b3pre mail window look very pretty!

The team has put a lot of work into this new SeaMonkey version. :)

Robert Kaiser

--=20
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never=20
meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible=20
arguments that we as a community needs answers to. And most of the time, =

I even appreciate irony and fun! :)

0
Robert

Le 18/02/2011 13:35, Robert Kaiser a �crit:
> If it already happened, you should be able to get back your bookmarks at
> least by going into the bookmarks manager and restore older bookmarks
> from the Tools menu. Or you can try renaming the places.sqlite-corrupt
> (or similar) file back to places.sqlite, that could work as well.

It works.

I have Seamonkey 2.0.11 on another PC so I can use this profile.

--
St�phane

0
Yamo