Save Frequency

If SeaMonkey terminates unexpectedly and I relaunch, I get the option to
restore my failed session.  I notice that the restored session might not
be quite what it was when SeaMonkey terminated.

Is there a preference variable that indicates how fequent SeaMonkey's
state is saved for a subsequent restore?

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On 5/19/2020 1:04 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
> If SeaMonkey terminates unexpectedly and I relaunch, I get the option to
> restore my failed session.  I notice that the restored session might not
> be quite what it was when SeaMonkey terminated.
>
> Is there a preference variable that indicates how fequent SeaMonkey's
> state is saved for a subsequent restore?

browser.sessionstore.interval would be the first place I'd try.

Lem Johnson
0
Lemuel
5/19/2020 10:23:08 PM
On 5/19/2020 3:23 PM, Lemuel Johnson wrote:
> On 5/19/2020 1:04 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
>> If SeaMonkey terminates unexpectedly and I relaunch, I get the option to
>> restore my failed session.  I notice that the restored session might not
>> be quite what it was when SeaMonkey terminated.
>>
>> Is there a preference variable that indicates how fequent SeaMonkey's
>> state is saved for a subsequent restore?
>>

> browser.sessionstore.interval would be the first place I'd try.
>
> Lem Johnson

Thank you.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump removed Rick Bright from heading the
government's development of a vaccine against the
COVID-19 virus.  The reason was that Bright would not
endorse Trump's assertion that hydroxychloroquine might
cure COVID-19.  Is it possible that Trump was motivated
by his and his family's investments in a major producer
of hydroxychloroquine?
0
David