Restore Previous Session Not Working

When I opened Seamonkey browser this AM, instead of opening with the
tabs I had left open, it showed the Restore Previous Session box.  The
box did list the 2 windows I had last used with all the tabs I had left
open, but selecting those windows and clicking Restore just opened a
blank window.  The Go menu had the Recent Windows and Tabs options
ghosted, but the history section did list all the recently used tabs.
The Restore function and Go menu have worked properly previously.
--
C. Bankston
0

On 07/11/19 14:33, Cecil Bankston wrote:
> When I opened Seamonkey browser this AM, instead of opening with the
> tabs I had left open, it showed the Restore Previous Session box.  The
> box did list the 2 windows I had last used with all the tabs I had left
> open, but selecting those windows and clicking Restore just opened a
> blank window.  The Go menu had the Recent Windows and Tabs options
> ghosted, but the history section did list all the recently used tabs.
> The Restore function and Go menu have worked properly previously.

There's a known bug, fixed in the next version, in which the "Restore
Previous Session" function behaves as you describe, if you open another
tab or window before invoking it. For instance, this might happen if you
launched the SM browser component by following a link from email or a
separate application.

The work-around is to close all tabs and windows other than the
"about:sessionrestore" tab, and, if the button has become disabled.
refresh that tab.

/df

--
London