Reply, Reply All, and Edit as New no longer populate address fields nor body in 2.49.1

I just upgraded to 2.49.1 (32 bit) on a 64 bit Windows 10 Pro machine.  If =
I try to reply, reply all, or edit as new any message I have received, I ge=
t a mail compose form that is completely blank except for the subject line.=
  The to:, cc:, and body are completely empty.  It does not matter whether =
I try to reply from the context menu or from the reply (and replay all) but=
tons on an open email.  I've disabled all add-ons and can confirm I still h=
ave the problem.  My mail store is gmail and I am connecting through secure=
 IMAP. =20

There were no errors in the install.  I am reverting back 2.48 for the time=
 being.
0
Dave
11/14/2017 7:26:14 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12613 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Are you using a custom theme?

FRG

Dave T wrote:
> I just upgraded to 2.49.1 (32 bit) on a 64 bit Windows 10 Pro machine.  If I try to reply, reply all, or edit as new any message I have received, I get a mail compose form that is completely blank except for the subject line.  The to:, cc:, and body are completely empty.  It does not matter whether I try to reply from the context menu or from the reply (and replay all) buttons on an open email.  I've disabled all add-ons and can confirm I still have the problem.  My mail store is gmail and I am connecting through secure IMAP.
>
> There were no errors in the install.  I am reverting back 2.48 for the time being.

0
Frank
11/14/2017 7:41:18 PM
Dave T wrote:
> I just upgraded to 2.49.1 (32 bit) on a 64 bit Windows 10 Pro machine.  If I try to reply, reply all, or edit as new any message I have received, I get a mail compose form that is completely blank except for the subject line.  The to:, cc:, and body are completely empty.  It does not matter whether I try to reply from the context menu or from the reply (and replay all) buttons on an open email.  I've disabled all add-ons and can confirm I still have the problem.  My mail store is gmail and I am connecting through secure IMAP.
>
> There were no errors in the install.  I am reverting back 2.48 for the time being.

If you are using a third party theme, the problem is the lack of a
certain stylesheet in the messenger subdirectory.  Now messageQuotes.css
is needed to make the compose window work.  If you can extract it from
omni.ja in the program directory somewhere, you can add it to the theme
installer, then re-install that theme, and compose will work.

0
EE
11/15/2017 6:05:14 PM
That was it.  Thanks very much for the help!
0
Dave