Remove Duplicate Messages (Alternate) 0.4.1

I have long used the Remove Duplicates (Alternate ) Add On. I have been 
moving to Seamonkey 2.49.5 x64 on WIndows 7. I can download and install 
the add on but it doesn't seem to run.

Does this Add On work for anyone?
0
Rob
11/7/2019 9:18:51 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13358 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

6 Replies
49 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 30

On 11/7/19 4:18 PM, Rob Steinmetz wrote:
> I have long used the Remove Duplicates (Alternate ) Add On. I have been 
> moving to Seamonkey 2.49.5 x64 on WIndows 7. I can download and install 
> the add on but it doesn't seem to run.
> 
> Does this Add On work for anyone?

The extensions support page is at <http://removedupes.mozdev.org/bugs.html>

-- 
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/get-involved/
0
WaltS48
11/7/2019 1:01:01 AM
WaltS48 wrote:
> On 11/7/19 4:18 PM, Rob Steinmetz wrote:
>> I have long used the Remove Duplicates (Alternate ) Add On. I have 
>> been moving to Seamonkey 2.49.5 x64 on WIndows 7. I can download and 
>> install the add on but it doesn't seem to run.
>>
>> Does this Add On work for anyone?
> 
> The extensions support page is at <http://removedupes.mozdev.org/bugs.html>
> 
I know that I have downloaded it, installed it and is doesn't seem to work.
Can anyone confirm if it works on the latest version of Seamonkey?
0
Rob
11/8/2019 3:17:06 PM
I've been in touch with the author.

He says he will get around to looking at it. That's OK because he does 
it on his own time and offers it for free.

I've confirmed it doesn't work on x32 and x64 Windows 7 Pro and x64 
Windows 10 Home. I don't have Windows 8.x and haven't had time to check 
x64 Windows 10 Pro.

Rob Steinmetz wrote:
> WaltS48 wrote:
>> On 11/7/19 4:18 PM, Rob Steinmetz wrote:
>>> I have long used the Remove Duplicates (Alternate ) Add On. I have 
>>> been moving to Seamonkey 2.49.5 x64 on WIndows 7. I can download and 
>>> install the add on but it doesn't seem to run.
>>>
>>> Does this Add On work for anyone?
>>
>> The extensions support page is at 
>> <http://removedupes.mozdev.org/bugs.html>
>>
> I know that I have downloaded it, installed it and is doesn't seem to work.
> Can anyone confirm if it works on the latest version of Seamonkey?

0
rob
11/12/2019 4:45:08 AM
rob wrote on 12/11/2019 3:45 PM:
> I've been in touch with the author.
> 
> He says he will get around to looking at it. That's OK because he does 
> it on his own time and offers it for free.
> 
> I've confirmed it doesn't work on x32 and x64 Windows 7 Pro and x64 
> Windows 10 Home. I don't have Windows 8.x and haven't had time to check 
> x64 Windows 10 Pro.
> 
> Rob Steinmetz wrote:
>> WaltS48 wrote:
>>> On 11/7/19 4:18 PM, Rob Steinmetz wrote:
>>>> I have long used the Remove Duplicates (Alternate ) Add On. I have 
>>>> been moving to Seamonkey 2.49.5 x64 on WIndows 7. I can download and 
>>>> install the add on but it doesn't seem to run.
>>>>
>>>> Does this Add On work for anyone?
>>>
>>> The extensions support page is at 
>>> <http://removedupes.mozdev.org/bugs.html>
>>>
>> I know that I have downloaded it, installed it and is doesn't seem to 
>> work.
>> Can anyone confirm if it works on the latest version of Seamonkey?
> 
Yeah!! Thanks for this good news, Rob .... and thanks to the developer, 
too!!

-- 
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 
SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134
0
Daniel
11/12/2019 8:16:43 AM
On 12/11/19 08:16, Daniel wrote:
> rob wrote on 12/11/2019 3:45 PM:
>> I've been in touch with the author.
>>
>> He says he will get around to looking at it. That's OK because he does 
>> it on his own time and offers it for free.
>...>

OK, here's an updated version for testing (attached to the bug on its 
webpage linked below.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [removedupes] [Bug 26736] Fails with no UI on SM 2.49.5
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 03:57:30 -0800 (PST)
From: bugzilla-daemon@mozdev.mozdev.org
To: <Reporter>

https://www.mozdev.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=26736


Eyal Rozenberg <Author> changed:

            What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED

-- 
Configure bugmail: https://www.mozdev.org/bugs/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You reported the bug.

-- 
London
UK
0
Dirk
12/18/2019 11:59:39 AM
I downloaded it today and so far it seems to be working.

Dirk Fieldhouse wrote:
> On 12/11/19 08:16, Daniel wrote:
>> rob wrote on 12/11/2019 3:45 PM:
>>> I've been in touch with the author.
>>>
>>> He says he will get around to looking at it. That's OK because he=20
>>> does it on his own time and offers it for free.
>> ...>
>=20
> OK, here's an updated version for testing (attached to the bug on its=20
> webpage linked below.
>=20
> -------- Forwarded Message --------
> Subject: [removedupes] [Bug 26736] Fails with no UI on SM 2.49.5
> Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 03:57:30 -0800 (PST)
> From: bugzilla-daemon@mozdev.mozdev.org
> To: <Reporter>
>=20
> https://www.mozdev.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=3D26736
>=20
>=20
> Eyal Rozenberg <Author> changed:
>=20
>  =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 What=A0=A0=A0 |Removed=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 |Added
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----=20
>=20
>  =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Status|NEW=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 |ASSIGNED
>=20


0
Rob
1/7/2020 8:31:55 PM
Reply: