Remove Duplicate Messages (Alternate) 0.4.1

I have long used the Remove Duplicates (Alternate ) Add On. I have been
moving to Seamonkey 2.49.5 x64 on WIndows 7. I can download and install
the add on but it doesn't seem to run.

Does this Add On work for anyone?
0
Rob
11/7/2019 9:18:51 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13277 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

The extensions support page is at <http://removedupes.mozdev.org/bugs.html>

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
WaltS48
WaltS48 wrote:
> On 11/7/19 4:18 PM, Rob Steinmetz wrote:
>> I have long used the Remove Duplicates (Alternate ) Add On. I have
>> been moving to Seamonkey 2.49.5 x64 on WIndows 7. I can download and
>> install the add on but it doesn't seem to run.
>>
>> Does this Add On work for anyone?
>
> The extensions support page is at <http://removedupes.mozdev.org/bugs.html>

I know that I have downloaded it, installed it and is doesn't seem to work.
Can anyone confirm if it works on the latest version of Seamonkey?
0
Rob
11/8/2019 3:17:06 PM
I've been in touch with the author.

He says he will get around to looking at it. That's OK because he does
it on his own time and offers it for free.

I've confirmed it doesn't work on x32 and x64 Windows 7 Pro and x64
Windows 10 Home. I don't have Windows 8.x and haven't had time to check
x64 Windows 10 Pro.

Rob Steinmetz wrote:
> WaltS48 wrote:
>> On 11/7/19 4:18 PM, Rob Steinmetz wrote:
>>> I have long used the Remove Duplicates (Alternate ) Add On. I have
>>> been moving to Seamonkey 2.49.5 x64 on WIndows 7. I can download and
>>> install the add on but it doesn't seem to run.
>>>
>>> Does this Add On work for anyone?
>>
>> The extensions support page is at
>> <http://removedupes.mozdev.org/bugs.html>
>>
> I know that I have downloaded it, installed it and is doesn't seem to work.
> Can anyone confirm if it works on the latest version of Seamonkey?

0
rob
11/12/2019 4:45:08 AM
rob wrote on 12/11/2019 3:45 PM:
> I've been in touch with the author.
>
> He says he will get around to looking at it. That's OK because he does
> it on his own time and offers it for free.
>
> I've confirmed it doesn't work on x32 and x64 Windows 7 Pro and x64
> Windows 10 Home. I don't have Windows 8.x and haven't had time to check
> x64 Windows 10 Pro.
>
> Rob Steinmetz wrote:
>> WaltS48 wrote:

>>> The extensions support page is at
>>> <http://removedupes.mozdev.org/bugs.html>
>>>
>> I know that I have downloaded it, installed it and is doesn't seem to
>> work.
>> Can anyone confirm if it works on the latest version of Seamonkey?

Yeah!! Thanks for this good news, Rob .... and thanks to the developer,
too!!

--
Daniel

SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134
0
Daniel