Profile Location Question SM 2.49.4 W10 Pro

Hello all,

I, unfortunately now, have a few profiles on my hard drive related to SM.

I need to re-install SM and find that my SM Profile Manager is not
working and will not load so I can figure out which are the most current
profiles to use.

Any recommendations for me on this one?

TIA - bo1953
0
sameul
7/14/2019 6:12:24 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13158 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 7/14/2019 11:12 AM, sameul s wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I, unfortunately now, have a few profiles on my hard drive related to SM.
>
> I need to re-install SM and find that my SM Profile Manager is not
> working and will not load so I can figure out which are the most current
> profiles to use.
>
> Any recommendations for me on this one?
>
> TIA - bo1953

On the menu bar, select [Help > Troubleshooting Information].  Under
Application Basics, to the right of Profile Folder, select the Open
Folder button.  This will open whatever is the actual folder for your
current profile.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Donald Trump lied his way onto the Forbes 400 richest people list.
<https://tinyurl.com/yx9ebrqz>
0
David
7/14/2019 6:27:19 PM
David E. Ross wrote:
> On 7/14/2019 11:12 AM, sameul s wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I, unfortunately now, have a few profiles on my hard drive related to SM.
>>
>> I need to re-install SM and find that my SM Profile Manager is not
>> working and will not load so I can figure out which are the most current
>> profiles to use.
>>
>> Any recommendations for me on this one?
>>
>> TIA - bo1953
>>

> On the menu bar, select [Help > Troubleshooting Information].  Under
> Application Basics, to the right of Profile Folder, select the Open
> Folder button.  This will open whatever is the actual folder for your
> current profile.

der - Thank you...!
0
bo1953