Popstate- Errors/Files W10 Pro SM 2.49.4 Desktop

Hello all,

I have started to encounter a great number of Popstate files under each
email account.

I have tried moving them to trash in order to delete, compact the
folders and shut down when things get stalled (which I understand may be
causing these files?)

Recommendations/suggestions to alleviate this situation?

TIA - bo1953

---
https://www.avg.com

0
bo1953
10/7/2018 3:49:03 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12963 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

bo1953 wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have started to encounter a great number of Popstate files under each
> email account.
>
> I have tried moving them to trash in order to delete, compact the
> folders and shut down when things get stalled (which I understand may be
> causing these files?)
>
> Recommendations/suggestions to alleviate this situation?
>
> TIA - bo1953
>
> ---
> https://www.avg.com

I also need to add, there are lots and lots of email duplicates
happening simultaneously as an offshoot of this.

TIA... bo1953
0
bo1953