Pizza Hut Site

Pizza Hut site only partially loads. Works fine with Edge. Any ideas?
https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php?localize=#/localize/deals/
0
Tom
3/21/2020 6:55:55 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13415 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Tom Pamin wrote:
> Pizza Hut site only partially loads. Works fine with Edge. Any ideas?
> https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php?localize=#/localize/deals/

It does not load at all.  Bad certificate. I guess we wait until they
renew it.

0
EE
3/21/2020 6:58:44 PM
On 3/21/2020 11:55 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
> Pizza Hut site only partially loads. Works fine with Edge. Any ideas?
> https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php?localize=#/localize/deals/

It seems to load fully in my SeaMonkey v2.53.1 (UA: User agent:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.1) in my decade old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE
SP1 PC. Try clearing caches, addons (my enabled uBlock Origin was fine
too), a new profile, etc. yet?
--
...!.. COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2!
this signature correctly.
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant
3/21/2020 7:00:29 PM
On 3/21/2020 11:58 AM, EE wrote:
> Tom Pamin wrote:
>> Pizza Hut site only partially loads. Works fine with Edge. Any ideas?
>> https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php?localize=#/localize/deals/
>
> It does not load at all.  Bad certificate. I guess we wait until they
> renew it.

Huh? It loads for me fine and its SSL says it expires on "Saturday,
February 06, 2021".
--
...!.. COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2!
this signature correctly.
    /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
   / /\ /\ \                                 http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant
3/21/2020 7:06:29 PM
Ant wrote:
> On 3/21/2020 11:55 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
>> Pizza Hut site only partially loads. Works fine with Edge. Any ideas?
>> https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php?localize=#/localize/deals/
>
> It seems to load fully in my SeaMonkey v2.53.1 (UA: User agent:
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
> Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.1) in my decade old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE
> SP1 PC. Try clearing caches, addons (my enabled uBlock Origin was fine
> too), a new profile, etc. yet?
So far doesn't load on 2 of my PC's.
0
Tom
3/21/2020 8:26:08 PM
Le samedi 21 mars 2020 21:26:07 UTC+1, Tom Pamin a =C3=A9crit=C2=A0:
> Ant wrote:
> > On 3/21/2020 11:55 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
> >> Pizza Hut site only partially loads. Works fine with Edge. Any ideas?
> >> https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php?localize=3D#/localize/deals/
> >=20
> > It seems to load fully in my SeaMonkey v2.53.1 (UA: User agent:=20
> > Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101=20
> > Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.1) in my decade old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE=
=20
> > SP1 PC. Try clearing caches, addons (my enabled uBlock Origin was fine=
=20
> > too), a new profile, etc. yet?
> So far doesn't load on 2 of my PC's.

Load well here
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6=
0.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.1
0
jcteyssier1
3/21/2020 8:53:10 PM
Tom Pamin wrote:
> Pizza Hut site only partially loads. Works fine with Edge. Any ideas?
> https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php?localize=#/localize/deals/

Make and Use a blank test profile for these types of poorly written
sniffing sites.

Nothing loads at that site for me on my usual profile.  Blank page.
However, if I use my blank test profile it all loads and works fine.
So, some thingS are preventing it from loading with my default profile.
But what?  It could be any, all, or a hundred other things:
pop up blocker, UA spoof, browser fire wall, location awareness,
partial js block, Google analytics block, no FF compat advertising,
partial flash block / spoof, Etc.
0
Paul
3/21/2020 9:32:19 PM
On 3/21/2020 11:55 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
> Pizza Hut site only partially loads. Works fine with Edge. Any ideas?
> https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php?localize=#/localize/deals/

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
	SeaMonkey/2.49.5

I had to disable only one of my 28 extensions to get the page to load
with all images.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Would the United States be more prepared to deal with COVID-19
if President Trump had not cut the budgets of the National
Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Centers for Disease Control
and Prevention (CDC)?  His administration also eliminated the
Directorate for Global Health and Security and Bio-Defense,
the agency within the National Security Council tasked to
provide early warnings about epidemics and pandemics.

https://www.avg.com

0
David
3/21/2020 9:39:10 PM
Ant wrote:

> On 3/21/2020 11:55 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
>> Pizza Hut site only partially loads. Works fine with Edge. Any ideas?
>> https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php?localize=#/localize/deals/
>
> It seems to load fully in my SeaMonkey v2.53.1 (UA: User agent:
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
> Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.1) in my decade old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE
> SP1 PC. Try clearing caches, addons (my enabled uBlock Origin was fine
> too), a new profile, etc. yet?

WFM2.

Paul B. Gallagher

0
Paul
3/21/2020 11:05:17 PM
Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
> Tom Pamin wrote:
>> Pizza Hut site only partially loads. Works fine with Edge. Any ideas?
>> https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php?localize=#/localize/deals/
>
> Make and Use a blank test profile for these types of poorly written
> sniffing sites.

always a good strategy.  I keep a blank profile for precisely that purpose.

> Nothing loads at that site for me on my usual profile.  Blank page.
> However, if I use my blank test profile it all loads and works fine.
> So, some thingS are preventing it from loading with my default profile.
> But what?  It could be any, all, or a hundred other things:
> pop up blocker, UA spoof, browser fire wall, location awareness,
> partial js block, Google analytics block, no FF compat advertising,
> partial flash block / spoof, Etc.

I'm fairly aggressive in blocking site activities, including NoScript,
uBlock and blocking third party cookies.  When I go there initially, I
get notes about all sorts of scripts being blocked, but with a one-off
"enable all" (which enables most scripts, and then turns up a couple
more scripting hosts that are there), I'm having no problems seeing the
page's content.  I didn't try navigating further than the URL listed here.

For what it's worth, I've found plenty of sites that are more difficult
to get to behave than this one is.

With that in mind, one other thing that's worth doing is clearing cache
and cookies.  It may be that display problems are coming from cache
issues, and forcing a reload of everything cleanly may be what's needed.

Smith

0
NFN
3/22/2020 12:14:20 AM
Ant wrote on 3/21/20 8:00 PM:
> On 3/21/2020 11:55 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
>> Pizza Hut site only partially loads. Works fine with Edge. Any ideas?
>> https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php?localize=#/localize/deals/
>
> It seems to load fully in my SeaMonkey v2.53.1 (UA: User agent: Mozilla/5.0
> (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0
> SeaMonkey/2.53.1) in my decade old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC. Try clearing
> caches, addons (my enabled uBlock Origin was fine too), a new profile, etc. yet?
+1

--
GérardJan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0
SeaMonkey/2.53.1 beta 1
Build identifier: 20191230001009

If A equals success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z.
X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.
         -- Albert Einstein
0
GerardJan
3/22/2020 12:42:58 PM
Ant wrote:
> On 3/21/2020 11:58 AM, EE wrote:
>> Tom Pamin wrote:
>>> Pizza Hut site only partially loads. Works fine with Edge. Any ideas?
>>> https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php?localize=#/localize/deals/
>>
>> It does not load at all.  Bad certificate. I guess we wait until they
>> renew it.
>
> Huh? It loads for me fine and its SSL says it expires on "Saturday,
> February 06, 2021".

I tried the link again.  It still says Untrusted Connection and if I
look at technical details, it says the certificate is invalid.

0
EE
3/22/2020 6:50:50 PM
On 3/22/2020 11:50 AM, EE wrote:
> Ant wrote:
>>>
>>> It does not load at all.  Bad certificate. I guess we wait until they
>>> renew it.
>>
>> Huh? It loads for me fine and its SSL says it expires on "Saturday,
>> February 06, 2021".
>
> I tried the link again.  It still says Untrusted Connection and if I
> look at technical details, it says the certificate is invalid.

Strange!--
...!.. COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2!
this signature correctly.
    /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
   / /\ /\ \                                 http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant
3/22/2020 9:29:17 PM
Ant wrote on 3/22/20 10:29 PM:
> On 3/22/2020 11:50 AM, EE wrote:
>> Ant wrote:

>>> Huh? It loads for me fine and its SSL says it expires on "Saturday, February
>>> 06, 2021".
>>
>> I tried the link again.  It still says Untrusted Connection and if I look at
>> technical details, it says the certificate is invalid.
>
> Strange!--
> ..!.. COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2!

it said: ¡mucho gracias!