Page size

	I am using Win 7 and Seamonkey version 2.48 and default theme. All at
once when I open Seamonkey my browser page is to large and I can not see
the top portion to resize or shut down and the email page is the same. I
resize the page by pulling it up from the bottom and make a smaller
page, I click on the single box in the upper right corner and two boxes
appear and the page is fine but when I shut down and restart it is to
large again.q Any ideas?
JAS
2/10/2019 3:38:12 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13173 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

JAS wrote:
>      I am using Win 7 and Seamonkey version 2.48 and default
> theme. All at once when I open Seamonkey my browser page is to
> large and I can not see the top portion to resize or shut down and
> the email page is the same. I resize the page by pulling it up
> from the bottom and make a smaller page, I click on the single box
> in the upper right corner and two boxes appear and the page is
> fine but when I shut down and restart it is to large again.q Any
> ideas?
> Thanks

Could be a corrupted Win7 registry and not a SM problem.
A few things you can try:
1. Windows System Restore to a point before the problem occurred.
2. Turn on "restore previous windows" in File Explorer / view.
3. Make SM the last window to be closed one time.
4. Use Display to disable all other monitors except one then open
and close SM one time.

0
Paul