Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

I'm seeing lines like the above subject more and more often in pages
that I visit with Seamonkey.  (I see it when I use Firefox as well, but
I don't see it with IE7.)

What is it?  (Other than an obviously misprogrammed web site.)

Bob
0
Bob
10/10/2008 3:43:01 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13238 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Bob Fleischer wrote:
> I'm seeing lines like the above subject more and more often in pages
> that I visit with Seamonkey.  (I see it when I use Firefox as well, but
> I don't see it with IE7.)
>
> What is it?  (Other than an obviously misprogrammed web site.)
>
> Bob

Where do you see this? do you have a url where this occurs?
0
Moz
10/10/2008 3:46:52 PM
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
> Bob Fleischer wrote:
>> I'm seeing lines like the above subject more and more often in pages
>> that I visit with Seamonkey.  (I see it when I use Firefox as well,
>> but I don't see it with IE7.)
>>
>> What is it?  (Other than an obviously misprogrammed web site.)
>>
>> Bob
>

> Where do you see this? do you have a url where this occurs?

This one is really bad:
http://empirelink.ioffer.com/

Visible in IE7 as well.  Probably some poorly-configured WYSIWYG html
editor.

lj
0
Lemuel
10/10/2008 9:55:01 PM
Lemuel Johnson wrote:
> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>> Bob Fleischer wrote:
>>> I'm seeing lines like the above subject more and more often in pages
>>> that I visit with Seamonkey.  (I see it when I use Firefox as well,
>>> but I don't see it with IE7.)
>>>
>>> What is it?  (Other than an obviously misprogrammed web site.)
>>>
>>> Bob
>>

>> Where do you see this? do you have a url where this occurs?
>
> This one is really bad:
> http://empirelink.ioffer.com/
>
> Visible in IE7 as well.  Probably some poorly-configured WYSIWYG html
> editor.
>
> lj

no bad header for me with SeaMonkey 1.12

--
David

0
David
10/10/2008 10:47:54 PM
Bob Fleischer wrote:
> I'm seeing lines like the above subject more and more often in pages
> that I visit with Seamonkey.  (I see it when I use Firefox as well, but
> I don't see it with IE7.)
>
> What is it?  (Other than an obviously misprogrammed web site.)
>
> Bob

Bob, looking at the coding for that site, you could see:-

href="http://www.ioffer.com/i/TG-Heur-Grand-Carrera-Calibre-36-Japanese-Quartz--73321231"
alt="TG Heur Grand Carrera Calibre 36 Japanese Quartz " title="TG Heur
Grand Carrera Calibre 36 Japanese Quartz ">TG Heur Grand Carrera Calibre
EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 TAG HEUER GRAND CARRERA
C</span>

The first line gives the product info and the second line gives the gunk
that you are asking about, so SM is doing what it should....showing you
a line of rubbish!

Putting the webpage address into the html validator at validator.w3.org
shows there are 122 errors.

HTH

Daniel
0
Daniel
10/11/2008 12:39:12 PM
Lemuel Johnson wrote:
> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
>> Bob Fleischer wrote:
>>> I'm seeing lines like the above subject more and more often in pages
>>> that I visit with Seamonkey.  (I see it when I use Firefox as well,
>>> but I don't see it with IE7.)
>>>
>>> What is it?  (Other than an obviously misprogrammed web site.)
>>>
>>> Bob
>>

>> Where do you see this? do you have a url where this occurs?
>
> This one is really bad:
> http://empirelink.ioffer.com/
>
> Visible in IE7 as well.  Probably some poorly-configured WYSIWYG html
> editor.
>
> lj

?? I don't see anything untoward on that page
0
Moz
10/11/2008 1:00:42 PM
On or about 10/11/2008 9:00 AM, Moz Champion (Dan) typed the following:
> Lemuel Johnson wrote:
>> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

>>> Where do you see this? do you have a url where this occurs?
>>
>> This one is really bad:
>> http://empirelink.ioffer.com/
>>
>> Visible in IE7 as well.  Probably some poorly-configured WYSIWYG html
>> editor.
>>
>> lj
>
> ?? I don't see anything untoward on that page

I see what he's talking about using 1.1.12
See snapshot on Mozilla.support.screenshots

--
Ed

"Once during prohibition, I was forced to live on nothing
 but food and water."             -W.C. Fields (1880-1946)
0
Ed
10/11/2008 2:57:17 PM
Ed Jones wrote:
> On or about 10/11/2008 9:00 AM, Moz Champion (Dan) typed the following:

>>> This one is really bad:
>>> http://empirelink.ioffer.com/
>>>
>>> Visible in IE7 as well.  Probably some poorly-configured WYSIWYG html
>>> editor.
>>>
>>> lj
>> ?? I don't see anything untoward on that page
>
> I see what he's talking about using 1.1.12
> See snapshot on Mozilla.support.screenshots

Please remember to put a notation in the body of the message where the
discussion is located Thank you

??I see the problem now, I don't know if I missed it the first time
around or there was something else that prevented it from showing. In
any case, yes, the problem exists.

As another user opines, it may be the way the page is written.
0
Moz

SSL Security on the SeaMonkey 1.0.x and Firefox 1.0.x and 1.5.x
Sir: You really need to know that SSL 2 has been broken for most uses. In your Edit -> Preferences -> Privacy & Security -> SSL tab look to see if SSL 2 is enabled and disable it. Then look at the EDIT CIPHERS for SSL 3 and TSL and uncheck all the 40-bit and 56-bit cyphers. This includes the extra Ciphers tab. This change has already been done for the trunk, but you need to manually make the change in your current browser. Only re-enable SSL 2 if your bank requires it, but I'd be complaining to them. -- Bill Thanks a Million! HI William Thanks for ...

Firefox 1.5.x.x to 2.0.x.x
Name: David Kalish Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 1.5.x.x to 2.0.x.x Comments: I had Firefox 1.5 and I knew that 2.0 was out. I went to Help > Check for Updates, and it indicates that there was no newer version available. I think this will cause some confusion, and may result in people not installing 2.0 If 1.5 can't be updated to 2.0, I suggest at least adding a link to the main download page. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Found All IP from x.x.x.1 to x.x.x.256
 For example i need: 123.123.123.1123.123.123.2....123.123.123.256-------------------------------------------I write code: 1 String IPadresas = Request.UserHostAddress; //Found visitor IP2 for (int i = 0; i < IPadresas.Length; i++)3 {4 IPad_cut[i] = IPadresas[i];5 if (IPad_cut[i] == '.') { dotCOUNT++; }6 if (dotCOUNT == limit) { break; }7 saveLong = i;8 }9 saveLong = saveLong + 2;10 Char[] IPad_cut2 = new Char[saveLong]; //New Char, cut IP address 11 ...

ispostback is false even when it is not suppose to be false
I got this form with several panels and buttons to go back and forward. I initiate a variable inside the page_load, like this: <script runat="server"> dim s as integer sub page_load if not ispostback then    s=0 end if end sub </script> Somehow, whenever a forward button or previous button is clicked, it will execute s=0. I followed each step and it looks like ispostback is always false in this case. Any suggestions? Thanks. dim s as integer s is never given an initial value, so, it's default value is 0, even on a postback. Zath Where is it tha...

Packet discarded during policy checking, src=x.x.x.x, dst=x.x.x.x
S2S setup, Master is BM 3.8sp2, Slave is Dlink DI-824UP. Everything is working, but this error appears on the Audit Log. What policy would it be referencing? Traffic is flowing both ways. John Games The policies are essentially the 3rd-party rules you have set up. Craig Johnson Novell Support Connection SysOp *** For a current patch list, tips, handy files and books on BorderManager, go to http://www.craigjconsulting.com *** ...

SeaMonkey 1.1.x/Firefox 2.0.0.x/et al. Xrender version dependency
I'm not sure where to post this (the old .unix group is gone). If these are the wrong groups, I apologize. I'm having problems building SeaMonkey 1.1.1 on Solaris 9. (I'm sure the same error will strike me when trying to build Firefox 2.0.0.3 or Thunderbird 2.0beta2.) First I had to give up using Forte 6 Update 2 due to Template support issues. I've installed Sun Studio 11 to deal with that, and have gotten much further. The problem now is that there is code in the 1.8 branches that now introduces an Xrender version dependency on UNIX/Linux platforms. Spe...

ANN: X-DBGrid Component 6.0 and X-Files Components 6.0 with support for RAD Studio XE8!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new main version of X-DBGrid Component 6.0 and X-Files Components 6.0 with support for RAD Studio XE8! What's new in version 6.0 ? ======================= - New packages for Delphi/C++Builder XE8 Win32/Win64!!! - Support for new custom styles in RAD Studio XE8: Glow, Radiant, Sky, Tablet Light, Vapor - Packages for .NET personalities 8/2005/2006/2007 are no longer supported! - TXDBGrid was integrated with filtering system in TDataSet class!!! - New properties in TXDBGrid class: Filter, Filtered, OnFilter...

ANN: X-DBGrid Component 6.0 and X-Files Components 6.0 with support for RAD Studio XE8!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new main version of X-DBGrid Component 6.0 and X-Files Components 6.0 with support for RAD Studio XE8! What's new in version 6.0 ? ======================= - New packages for Delphi/C++Builder XE8 Win32/Win64!!! - Support for new custom styles in RAD Studio XE8: Glow, Radiant, Sky, Tablet Light, Vapor - Packages for .NET personalities 8/2005/2006/2007 are no longer supported! - TXDBGrid was integrated with filtering system in TDataSet class!!! - New properties in TXDBGrid class: Filter, Filtered, OnFilter...

ANN: X-DBGrid Component 5.0 and X-Files Components 5.0 with RAD Studio XE2 support released!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 5.0 and X-Files Components 5.0 has been released. What's new in version 5.0 ? ===================== - New packages for Delphi XE2 Win32/Win64 and C++Builder XE2!!! - All design-time packages redesigned and improved!!! - New powerful X-DBGrid Designer installed in IDE!!! - Extended lookup columns system defined in TXDBGrid - New TXColumn.LookupColumn property (read only) - New TXColumn.LookupResultField, KeyField property - New loAllowAdjustOrder option in TXColumn.ListOp...

ANN: X-DBGrid Component 5.0 and X-Files Components 5.0 with RAD Studio XE2 support released!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 5.0 and X-Files Components 5.0 has been released. What's new in version 5.0 ? ===================== - New packages for Delphi XE2 Win32/Win64 and C++Builder XE2!!! - All design-time packages redesigned and improved!!! - New powerful X-DBGrid Designer installed in IDE!!! - Extended lookup columns system defined in TXDBGrid - New TXColumn.LookupColumn property (read only) - New TXColumn.LookupResultField, KeyField property - New loAllowAdjustOrder option in TXColumn.ListOp...

heartbeat (PROTO224) from X.X.X.255 to X.X.X.NODE-ADDRESS
hi, my question is. it is possible to change the heartbeat (PROTO224) from brodcast to unicast Thanks Miguel According tohttp://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10071158.htm on NW 5.x it is broadcast to ff.ff.ff.ff, on later versions to 0.0.0.0 to restrict it to the subnet. And according to http://www.novell.com/documentation/ncs6p/tswizard/lansanproblems.html the slaves do unicast, but the Master must multicast (not broadcast) as it cannot assume it knows what slaves are currently active. -- Andrew C Taubman Novell Support Forums Volunteer ...

Why is false????
when I use PersonalizationAdministration.ResetUserState(string path, string username), I always get return value false. How I use this method ?? It will only return true if the number of rows removed from the personalization table for the user and the specified path is one, if not false will be returned. If the user you want to reset its state for the specifed path is not listed in the personalization table, the method will return false./Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitterMicrosoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCTASPInsidersMy Blog Have the PersonalizationAdministration special provider used acc...

[]==false
For javascript a=[]; [!!a, a==false]; I get result "true,true" So how can if !![] is true, I get []==false also true? PS: IE6 also evaluate it same way as Firefox On 28 Wrz, 04:55, biju <bijumaill...@yahoo.com> wrote: > For javascript > > a=[]; > [!!a, a==false]; > > I get result "true,true" > > So how can if !![] is true, I get []==false also true? > > PS: IE6 also evaluate it same way as Firefox yes this is very confusing. in http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Core_JavaScript_1.5_Reference:...

-x none
The documentation for dbeng8 specifies that using no -x parameter is the same as -x none. I started the server both ways and noticed that tcpip is started when no -x param is specified. The only way to stop tcpip from starting is -x none. Has anyone else noticed this? The reason I ask is that after making a connection to a network database I can not start a personal server with the -x none parameter. (I get a -100 "Database server not found". The server actually starts and then gets "lost" or disconnected from the application - and the application never con...

Web resources about - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 - mozilla.support.seamonkey

iPrimus release new NBN Fixed Wireless plans
Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 iPrimus continues its recor...

Treason and the Supreme War Crime Committed by The British Government - Global Research
Normal 0 false false false EN-CA X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table ...

Jeff Falconio: A Falcon's Eye View - 620 WTMJ - Milwaukee's Source for Local News and Weather
skip to nav skip to content Login Welcome Register Logout 620 WTMJ Home News News Local National World Associated Press Photos Weather StormTeam4 ...

About - GORE LIED
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 The truth about GORE LIED The main point here at GORE LIED is that Al Gore

RSS Info - ArabCrunch
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:Table

California Golden Bears Cheerleading - The University of California Official Athletic Site
... of California Official Athletics on the web. Friday, February 8, 2013 - Basketball Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ...

Preview: Dodgers at Nationals
The Washington Nationals attempt to clinch a postseason berth when they host the Los Angeles Dodgers in Thursday&#226;&#128;&#153;s finale of ...

The 10 most promiscuous gay cities in America - Houston Chronicle
Here are the most promiscuous cities in the U.S. for gay men, as compiled by SeekingArrangement.com , the “No. 1 sugar daddy dating site.” The ...

CNN’s GUT CHECK for May 10, 2012
... out to Dan Merica, who runs our Twitter account @gutCheckCNN and enriches this product every single day. Normal 0 false false false Micr ...

Coal Valley News - Your source for local news, classifieds, business listings and events since 1925.
Log In Articles Ads Business Events Videos Search Home About Us Contact Us Subscribe Archives Join Our Mailing List Advertise with Us News Online ...