Nearly invisible font in URL history

Hello Everyone,

Since upgrading to 2.49.1 on Ubuntu Trusty (16.04.3), when I click the
URL bar to see the most recent links I've visited, the font is so light
as to be barely legible.  Any way to address this?

I noticed the same thing on my wife's Mint 18.3 Cinnamon system too.

Thanks,

--
Jaime A. Cruz
President

AMA District 34
http://www.AMADistrict34.com/
Freddy's Run
http://www.freddysrun.org/
0
Cruz
12/6/2017 2:12:42 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12645 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Cruz, Jaime wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Since upgrading to 2.49.1 on Ubuntu Trusty (16.04.3), when I click the
> URL bar to see the most recent links I've visited, the font is so light
> as to be barely legible.� Any way to address this?
>
> I noticed the same thing on my wife's Mint 18.3 Cinnamon system too.
>
> Thanks,

You could change the colour in userChrome.css (which you have to create,
as well as the chrome directory where it has to be), or you could use a
third-party theme that makes it more readable.  The only problem with
that currently is that you also have to extract messageQuotes.css from
the default theme (in omni.ja) and add that to the messenger
subdirectory of the installer.

0
EE
12/6/2017 8:02:57 PM
EE wrote:
> Cruz, Jaime wrote:
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> Since upgrading to 2.49.1 on Ubuntu Trusty (16.04.3), when I click the
>> URL bar to see the most recent links I've visited, the font is so
>> light as to be barely legible.  Any way to address this?
>>
>> I noticed the same thing on my wife's Mint 18.3 Cinnamon system too.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
> You could change the colour in userChrome.css (which you have to create,
> as well as the chrome directory where it has to be), or you could use a
> third-party theme that makes it more readable.  The only problem with
> that currently is that you also have to extract messageQuotes.css from
> the default theme (in omni.ja) and add that to the messenger
> subdirectory of the installer.

Sadly, that is all WAAAAY over my head. :(