Name of password file

I recently inadvertently deleted my saved passwords file. can someone
point me to the name of the file so I can restore it from backup?
SeaMonkey version 2.49.4 OS version Windows 10 1809.

Regards
Keith McKenna
0
Keith
5/15/2019 2:48:37 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13198 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Keith N. McKenna:

>I recently inadvertently deleted my saved passwords file. can someone
>point me to the name of the file so I can restore it from backup?
>SeaMonkey version 2.49.4 OS version Windows 10 1809.

I had this problem when migrating from SM-2.56a1 to SM-2.53. Because the
profile of the 2.56a1 was very old and often repaired, since it belonged
to Trunk where problems were naturally, I wanted the profile of the 2.53
to be a fresh one.

For the passwords IIRC I had to copy key4.db and logins.json. After
making backups of the old ones, of course.

But if you use a master password, I never did so I do not know. You have
to experiment like I did during my migration.

Hartmut
0
Hartmut
5/15/2019 3:31:31 PM
Keith N. McKenna composed on 2019-05-15 10:48 (UTC-0400):

> I recently inadvertently deleted my saved passwords file. can someone
> point me to the name of the file so I can restore it from backup?
> SeaMonkey version 2.49.4 OS version Windows 10 1809.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_SeaMonkey

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/
0
Felix