My AT&T Login

I recently upgraded to the latest version of SM, 2.49.5. Now when I try
to login https://www.att.com/my/#/login, I enter my User ID and Password
and then click sign-in I get a message "Oops! Something went wrong. Try
clearing browser cookies and try again." Well, I went to Data Manager
and cleared cookies for att.com. I then closed SM and Restarted  SM and
tried again I get the same results.

This works when I use Chrome.

I need this to work in SeaMonkey.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, Danny
0
Danny
9/12/2019 1:06:29 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13205 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

OK, I have since tried the Clear Private Data option and put check marks
in both Cookies and Cache boxes and cleared them and this did nothing. I
use PrefBar and have my user agent set to:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/64.0

So I guess I still need help, thank you!

Danny Kile wrote:
> I recently upgraded to the latest version of SM, 2.49.5. Now when I try
> to login https://www.att.com/my/#/login, I enter my User ID and Password
> and then click sign-in I get a message "Oops! Something went wrong. Try
> clearing browser cookies and try again." Well, I went to Data Manager
> and cleared cookies for att.com. I then closed SM and Restarted  SM and
> tried again I get the same results.
>
> This works when I use Chrome.
>
> I need this to work in SeaMonkey.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Thank you, Danny

0
Danny
9/12/2019 1:29:35 AM
Danny Kile wrote:
> I recently upgraded to the latest version of SM, 2.49.5. Now when I try
> to login https://www.att.com/my/#/login, I enter my User ID and Password
> and then click sign-in I get a message "Oops! Something went wrong. Try
> clearing browser cookies and try again." Well, I went to Data Manager
> and cleared cookies for att.com. I then closed SM and Restarted  SM and
> tried again I get the same results.
>
> This works when I use Chrome.
>
> I need this to work in SeaMonkey.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Thank you, Danny

att.com has never worked for me on any computer, anywhere.
I have to use att.net.

0
Paul
9/12/2019 2:11:03 AM
Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
> Danny Kile wrote:
>> I recently upgraded to the latest version of SM, 2.49.5. Now when I try
>> to login https://www.att.com/my/#/login, I enter my User ID and Password
>> and then click sign-in I get a message "Oops! Something went wrong. Try
>> clearing browser cookies and try again." Well, I went to Data Manager
>> and cleared cookies for att.com. I then closed SM and Restarted  SM and
>> tried again I get the same results.
>>
>> This works when I use Chrome.
>>
>> I need this to work in SeaMonkey.
>>
>> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>>
>> Thank you, Danny
>
> att.com has never worked for me on any computer, anywhere.
> I have to use att.net.

Thanks for the suggestion I went in through the ATT.Net link signed on
and the after that I was able to use the https://www.att.com/my/#/login
link to sign-on. Go figure!
0
Danny
9/12/2019 4:01:33 PM
Danny Kile wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion I went in through the ATT.Net link signed on
> and the after that I was able to use the https://www.att.com/my/#/login
> link to sign-on. Go figure!

It's a guess that https://att.com/ is AT&T's top-level corporate site,
to cover all things that are AT&T branded for marketing of
consumer-facing services.  Note the "Looking for More?" footer at
att.com, and that there's no login links anywhere in that page.

For att.net, it's probably a redirect to the URL that you display here.
Technically, it may be a part of att.com, but the only way to get to the
URL you want is either to have the full URL, or navigate there through
att.net.

Smith

0
NFN