More video trouble at wat.tv

Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure a
way around it)

Can't start videos at
<http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
<http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>

Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
but the content won't start.

Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.

Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.

When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player -- it
thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version 10.2.152.32.
Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen this before from
wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to test for this.

Thanks in advance for any help...
Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...

Paul B. Gallagher

1
Paul
3/4/2011 4:51:47 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13134 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure
> a way around it)
>
> Can't start videos at
> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>
>
> Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
> but the content won't start.
>
> Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.
>
> Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.
>
> When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player --
> it thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version
> 10.2.152.32. Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen
> this before from wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to
> test for this.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help...
> Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...

both videos play fine in:-
File: /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
Version: Shockwave Flash 10.3 d162
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:2.0b13pre) Gecko/20110303
Firefox/4.0b13pre SeaMonkey/2.1b3pre ID:20110303003001
Maybe another Add-on conflict?
0
Barry
3/4/2011 8:40:49 AM
Paul B. Gallagher a �crit :
> Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure a
> way around it)
>
> Can't start videos at
> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>
>
> Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
> but the content won't start.
>
> Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.
>
> Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.
>
> When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player -- it
> thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version 10.2.152.32.
> Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen this before from
> wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to test for this.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help...
> Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...

works for me

--
cyberzen
0
Barry Edwin Gilmour wrote:

> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>> Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure
>> a way around it)
>>
>> Can't start videos at
>> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
>> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>
>>
>> Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
>> but the content won't start.
>>
>> Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.
>>
>> Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.
>>
>> When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player --
>> it thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version
>> 10.2.152.32. Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen
>> this before from wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to
>> test for this.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any help...
>> Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...
>>
> both videos play fine in:-
> File: /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
> Version: Shockwave Flash 10.3 d162
> Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:2.0b13pre) Gecko/20110303
> Firefox/4.0b13pre SeaMonkey/2.1b3pre ID:20110303003001
> Maybe another Add-on conflict?

Seems unlikely. Have only:
AdBlock Plus 1.3.3 [disabled]
ChatZilla 0.9.86
DOM Inspector 2.0.9
JavaScript Debugger 0.9.88.1

Tried spoofing Firefox by adding " not Firefox 3.5.4" to UA string, no help.

Paul B. Gallagher
0
Paul
3/4/2011 9:12:34 AM
cyberzen wrote:
> Paul B. Gallagher a �crit :
>> Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure a
>> way around it)
>>
>> Can't start videos at
>> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
>> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>
>>
>> Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
>> but the content won't start.
>>
>> Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.
>>
>> Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.
>>
>> When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player -- it
>> thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version 10.2.152.32.
>> Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen this before from
>> wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to test for this.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any help...
>> Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...
>>
> works for me

Any US users? Could be restricting content to .fr IPs, which they didn't
used to do... Can I spoof that?

Paul B. Gallagher

0
Paul
3/4/2011 9:22:50 AM
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure
> a way around it)
>
> Can't start videos at
> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>
>
> Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
> but the content won't start.
>
> Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.
>
> Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.
>
> When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player --
> it thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version
> 10.2.152.32. Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen
> this before from wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to
> test for this.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help...
> Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...

If I go to it with SeaMonkey 2.0.12 the advertisement for Bingo Live
starts and runs by itself but nothing after that also there is no play
arrow to start it with just a pause button as if it was already playing.
With IE-8 I see a flash of a still shot from the video but nothing after
that although with IE I do have a play arrow but it does nothing. With
Google's Chrome 9.0.597.107 I get the same as with SeaMonkey.

--
Big Bill
USA

0
William
3/4/2011 1:06:35 PM
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

> Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure a
> way around it)
>
> Can't start videos at
> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>
>
> Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
> but the content won't start.
>
> Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.
>
> Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.
>
> When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player -- it
> thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version 10.2.152.32.
> Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen this before from
> wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to test for this.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help...
> Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...

I have the same problem at http://www.marketwatch.com    I could get their
videos to play up until about three weeks ago and then they stopped playing
and I can't figure out why.  If you find the solution, please post it.

Henry
0
Henry
3/4/2011 3:49:57 PM
Henry wrote:
> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>
>> Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure
>> a way around it)
>>
>> Can't start videos at
>> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
>> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>

The advertizement played but the movie did not.  SM2,0,12

>> Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
>> but the content won't start.
>>
>> Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.
>>
>> Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.

Rick
3/4/2011 5:33:14 PM
This one works in Linux (Puppy, Fluppy, v. 013) with Midori 0.2.9 in
case that helps somehow.

http://www.wat.tv/video/bebe-mort-rire-avec-papier-3gmmz_2ey61_.html

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure a
> way around it)
>
> Can't start videos at
> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>
>
> Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
> but the content won't start.
>
> Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.
>
> Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.
>
> When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player -- it
> thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version 10.2.152.32.
> Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen this before from
> wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to test for this.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help...
> Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...

I got the 2nd one to work once, then on the next try it wouldn't. Using
SM 2.1b.3
0
Jim
3/5/2011 7:14:18 AM
Jim P wrote:

> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>> Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure a
>> way around it)
>>
>> Can't start videos at
>> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
>> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>
>>
>> Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
>> but the content won't start.
>>
>> Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.
>>
>> Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.
>>
>> When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player -- it
>> thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version 10.2.152.32.
>> Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen this before from
>> wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to test for this.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any help...
>> Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...
>>
> I got the 2nd one to work once, then on the next try it wouldn't. Using
> SM 2.1b.3

Well, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is I was able to find these particular vids elsewhere and
view them there. I've also found other vids on wat.tv that play fine for me:

<http://www.wat.tv/video/pleasemarryme40-38w03_38vzh_.html>
<http://www.wat.tv/video/pleasemarryme40-38w05_38vzh_.html>
<http://www.wat.tv/video/pleasemarryme40-38w07_38vzh_.html>
<http://www.wat.tv/video/pleasemarryme40-38w09_38vzh_.html>
<http://www.wat.tv/video/pleasemarryme40-38w0b_38vzh_.html>

The bad news is that the particular ones I originally linked still won't
play, so I suppose it must be something with their code. Unfortunately,
unlike some sites, I can't find the underlying URL of the video
(http://www.wat.tv/playme.swf, http://www.wat.tv/playme.flv, etc.).
They've purposely hidden it, evidently to prevent piracy. For example,
this isn't any better:

<http://www.wat.tv/swf2/555482nIc0K114963965>

Paul B. Gallagher
0
Paul
3/5/2011 7:41:36 AM
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure a
> way around it)
>
> Can't start videos at
> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>
>
> Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
> but the content won't start.
>
> Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.
>
> Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.
>
> When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player -- it
> thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version 10.2.152.32.
> Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen this before from
> wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to test for this.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help...
> Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...

I know it's been a couple of days since you posted,  but I've just been
watching your two links, the sound is very low but as I don't speak
Korean, who cares.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.16)
Gecko/20101123 SeaMonkey/2.0.11 not Firefox

Files start in the "Play" mode, so that's why you only see a "Pause"
button...and the file is not the fastest to download (or is that just my
wireless connection??), but after a few moments it does start playing.

Works for me.

Daniel
0
Daniel
3/9/2011 12:13:37 PM
Daniel wrote:
> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>> Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure a
>> way around it)
>>
>> Can't start videos at
>> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
>> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>
>>
>> Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
>> but the content won't start.
>>
>> Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.
>>
>> Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.
>>
>> When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player -- it
>> thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version 10.2.152.32.
>> Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen this before from
>> wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to test for this.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any help...
>> Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...
>>

> I know it's been a couple of days since you posted, but I've just been
> watching your two links, the sound is very low but as I don't speak
> Korean, who cares.
>
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.16)
> Gecko/20101123 SeaMonkey/2.0.11 not Firefox
>
> Files start in the "Play" mode, so that's why you only see a "Pause"
> button...and the file is not the fastest to download (or is that just my
> wireless connection??), but after a few moments it does start playing.
>
> Works for me.

Thanks, but my experience hasn't changed -- they still won't start.
Don't know why. I see you're spoofing Firefox, but trying that hasn't
helped me.

There are other videos on this site that play fine for me, so I wonder
what they're doing differently here and there. Here's an example:
<http://www.wat.tv/video/pleasemarryme40-38w0b_38vzh_.html>

I know this paragraph is off-topic, but please indulge me for once. The
lead character in this one, Nam Jeongim (남정임) was married for a long
time to an emotionally abusive husband who constantly told her she was
worthless and incompetent and should never dare to try anything because
she was sure to fail. At this point in the series, she's divorced him
but he keeps coming back to bring her down and she keeps listening in
the vain hope that he will have something positive to say (she still
craves his approval). She discovers her singing talent, and through a
stroke of good luck, her song is played on the radio and becomes a smash
hit -- apparently there are other Koreans who feel undervalued and
oppressed as well and would like to break out. In the linked clip, she
tells her story, somewhat cryptically, and then sings the song. In the
background, we see her ex (the guy in the tie with the sour face) and
her producer who gave her a break and supports her. All subtitled.

Paul B. Gallagher
0
Paul
3/9/2011 5:36:43 PM
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> Daniel wrote:
>> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>>> Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure a
>>> way around it)
>>>
>>> Can't start videos at
>>> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
>>> <http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>
>>>
>>> Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
>>> but the content won't start.
>>>
>>> Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.
>>>
>>> Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.
>>>
>>> When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player -- it
>>> thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version 10.2.152.32.
>>> Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen this before from
>>> wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to test for this.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for any help...
>>> Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...
>>>

>> I know it's been a couple of days since you posted, but I've just been
>> watching your two links, the sound is very low but as I don't speak
>> Korean, who cares.
>>
>> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.16)
>> Gecko/20101123 SeaMonkey/2.0.11 not Firefox
>>
>> Files start in the "Play" mode, so that's why you only see a "Pause"
>> button...and the file is not the fastest to download (or is that just my
>> wireless connection??), but after a few moments it does start playing.
>>
>> Works for me.
>
> Thanks, but my experience hasn't changed -- they still won't start.
> Don't know why. I see you're spoofing Firefox, but trying that hasn't
> helped me.

For me all is working ... and *if* a site did not permit me to see the
video based on my location(country) the video doesnot start and there is
a pop-up telling me this fact.
0
Ray_Net
3/9/2011 11:09:56 PM
Ray_Net wrote:
> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>> Daniel wrote:

>>> I know it's been a couple of days since you posted, but I've just been
>>> watching your two links, the sound is very low but as I don't speak
>>> Korean, who cares.
>>>
>>> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.16)
>>> Gecko/20101123 SeaMonkey/2.0.11 not Firefox
>>>
>>> Files start in the "Play" mode, so that's why you only see a "Pause"
>>> button...and the file is not the fastest to download (or is that just my
>>> wireless connection??), but after a few moments it does start playing.
>>>
>>> Works for me.
>>
>> Thanks, but my experience hasn't changed -- they still won't start.
>> Don't know why. I see you're spoofing Firefox, but trying that hasn't
>> helped me.
>>
> For me all is working ... and *if* a site did not permit me to see the
> video based on my location(country) the video does not start and there is
> a pop-up telling me this fact.

That's what I'd expect, too. I'm not getting one.

Also tried clearing all my Flash cookies, no joy.

Unlike Daniel, I never see a "Pause" button. I see a "Play" button, but
clicking it only turns it pink as long as I hold it, no other effect.

When a wat.tv video is working correctly, there's a full-screen icon at
the lower right to maximize it. With these, I see only the wat.tv logo.

Paul B. Gallagher
0
Paul
3/9/2011 11:42:13 PM
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> Ray_Net wrote:
>> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

<snip>

>> For me all is working ... and *if* a site did not permit me to see the
>> video based on my location(country) the video does not start and there is
>> a pop-up telling me this fact.
>
> That's what I'd expect, too. I'm not getting one.
>
> Also tried clearing all my Flash cookies, no joy.
>
> Unlike Daniel, I never see a "Pause" button. I see a "Play" button, but
> clicking it only turns it pink as long as I hold it, no other effect.
>
> When a wat.tv video is working correctly, there's a full-screen icon at
> the lower right to maximize it. With these, I see only the wat.tv logo.

As I typed, for me the screen starts on the "Play" mode so I only see a
"pause" button.....and I can go full screen as well!!

Daniel
0
Daniel
3/10/2011 10:19:28 AM
Daniel wrote:
> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>> Ray_Net wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>>> For me all is working ... and *if* a site did not permit me to see the
>>> video based on my location(country) the video does not start and
>>> there is
>>> a pop-up telling me this fact.
>>
>> That's what I'd expect, too. I'm not getting one.
>>
>> Also tried clearing all my Flash cookies, no joy.
>>
>> Unlike Daniel, I never see a "Pause" button. I see a "Play" button, but
>> clicking it only turns it pink as long as I hold it, no other effect.
>>
>> When a wat.tv video is working correctly, there's a full-screen icon at
>> the lower right to maximize it. With these, I see only the wat.tv logo.
>>

> As I typed, for me the screen starts on the "Play" mode so I only see a
> "pause" button.....and I can go full screen as well!!

Heard you the first time, even quoted you.

Paul B. Gallagher
0
Paul
3/10/2011 2:22:05 PM
Daniel wrote:
> As I typed, for me the screen starts on the "Play" mode so I only see a
> "pause" button.....and I can go full screen as well!!

It's the same for me .. but a see first an advertisement video before
the real video.
0
Ray_Net

Trouble, trouble, trouble
Name: Charles Fleming Email: charlesflmngatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Trouble, trouble, trouble Comments: I am beginning to wish I had not downloaded Firefox 3. It hangs up, does weird things, and it's even more problematic with YAHOO! than Firefox 2 was. I appreciate all your efforts, and I can only wish that I were a software brainiac like you guys, so I could fix this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Can't play wat.tv videos
Anyone having trouble with this site? I'm wondering if it's me or them (I think it's probably them). <http://www.wat.tv/video/you-are-my-destiny-178-2yq75_2yotz_.html> <http://www.wat.tv/video/you-are-my-destiny-178-2yq8h_2yotz_.html> Video appears to load, but doesn't autostart as it normally would, mouseover doesn't reveal controls, and "play" button does nothing. Here are a couple that do work: <http://www.wat.tv/video/agooddayforthewindtoblow170-380ml_380jp_.html> <http://www.wat.tv/video/agooddayforthewindtoblow170-380mj_3...

Seamonkey support
I called support for help in transferring email from one hard drive to another after a crash. It took all day, after being disconnected twice and leaving my credit card info on one of those, I was finally able to reach the second live person. I explained that I needed to transfer my email from the previous account to the new one, gave cc info again and was walked through the process to restore the needed files. When I told the person I needed the steps for my second email address, I was told that it would be another $39.95. He refused to help without another charge. luckil...

Video trouble
Name: Ben Lockshin Email: benjam326atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Video trouble Comments: Lately I have been experiencing some trouble watching videos in Firefox. The audio is fine, and the videos are mostly clear, but there is some noticeable distortion/flickering - it can be a little headache-inducing. I tried disabling the ad-blocker, but that didn't help. I didn't experience these problems with the RC3 version of Firefox before the June 11 version. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008053008 Firefox...

Trouble with video
Name: Andrew Walters Email: adotdubzzatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Trouble with video Comments: I am having trouble while playing you tube type embedded videos. Playback is off, and there is no sound. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

support/what support
Name: William Johnson Email: william0992atsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: support/what support Comments: your support? department for Firefox issues is nothing but a circular maze of unbelievably confusing information that is of no use for the layman and I would dump this piece of trash if I didn't need it for certain websites. I don't know how to reprogram the many bugs or fix the many websites broken by this thing and its "error console" with no directions as to what to do with it. What is it's purpose if there is no help function for it? ...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net .
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net . Comments: Hello !! Here are found online video chat Mixmir.net !!! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/conference/index.php> Direct Link </ url> While !! And who wants is www dating <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> dating free </ url> ... As well Directory of useful sites <url = http://www.mixmir...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !!
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !! Comments: Hello ! Here are found watch live broadcast tv Mixmir.net !! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/index.php> Internet Path </ url> Success !! As well is dating men <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> Want to make new friends? </ url> ... And who should be there Web Directory <url = http:...

b2g emulator play webm video, occur "No video with supported format and MIME type found"
My gaia version is updated on 8.22, I write a test app named html5video to = test html5 video under gaia/apps/, while loading the app, only can see "No = video with supported format and MIME type found", who can give me any sugge= stion :) Thanks very much index.html source code: <!DOCTYPE HTML> <html> <body> <video width=3D"200" height=3D"200" controls=3D"controls" autoplay=3D"autop= lay" loop=3D"loop"> <source src=3D"11.mp4" type=3D"video/mp4"> <source src=3D"...

Free TV online Free Videos online TV 4 FREE Multi Language www.tv4free.org
Name: tvfreeorga Email: dsa32434aatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Free TV online Free Videos online TV 4 FREE Multi Language www.tv4free.org Comments: Titta pa Tv online datorn Gratis,over 5000 kanaler och miljontals videor,animeringar videor online,business videor online,komedi videor online,dokumentarer videor online,underhallning videor online,film videor online,musik videor online,nyheter videor online,film videor online,sport videor online,fotboll videor online,fotboll live,fotboll tv online. <a href=http://www.tv4free.org>Tv Gratis</a> F...

Free TV online Free Videos online TV 4 FREE Multi Language www.tv4free.org #2
Name: tvfreeorga Email: ruthmacndas31atgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Free TV online Free Videos online TV 4 FREE Multi Language www.tv4free.org Comments: Assista Tv online Free no Pc,mais de 5000 canais livres de todo o mundo e milhoes de video como video animacoes,video business,video comedia,video documentarios,video entretenimento,video de film,video de musica,video de notizias en vivo,video de sport en vivo,video de futebol en video y mais tv online de todo le lingue. <a href=http://www.tv4free.org>Online TV</a> From URL: http://en-GB.www...

trouble streaming video
Name: Aa Email: awalkingtreeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: trouble streaming video Comments: I am trying to watch a video archive at europe espn 360. It uses windows media player. The screen froze after puting up a blank alert with a ok chek box. This is 3.1 fire fox on os tiger, power mac g4 thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to ...

Browser video support
Name: John Powell Email: jepowellatcarolinadotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Browser video support Comments: Firefox does not play any video formats. I am directed to install downloads for Media Player, Flash Player, Quick Time...when I do they still do not work. I have tried the "fixes" but no luck. I am sure a lot of folks would enjoy your browser if you could make it more user friendly. While browsing the internet, if I come upon a news video I have to close Firefox - open Internet Explorer - watch the video. I know I should be more knowledgeable about the i...

video plugin support
I have both mozilla-1.4 and netscape7 on a Redhat Linux 9.0 I have realaudio plugin installed in the plugin directories of these web browers it doesn't work anyone ... thank you craig On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:25:29 -0500, craig wrote: > I have both mozilla-1.4 and netscape7 > on a > Redhat Linux 9.0 > > I have realaudio plugin installed in the plugin directories of these > web browers > > it doesn't work > > anyone ... > > thank you > craig If you just want to make it work, no advice. If it *must* work, g...

Web resources about - More video trouble at wat.tv - mozilla.support.seamonkey

The Troubles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The key issues at stake were the constitutional status of Northern Ireland and the relationship between its two main communities. Unionists and ...

Ultimate Bubble Trouble Shooter Game - Play Free Fun Kids Puzzle Games on the App Store on iTunes
Get Ultimate Bubble Trouble Shooter Game - Play Free Fun Kids Puzzle Games on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Trouble Face - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Somebody knows how handsom he is...

Romney's False New Ad's A Sure Sign He Knows He's In Trouble In Ohio - YouTube
Romney's False New Ad's A Sure Sign He Knows He's In Trouble In Ohio - YouTube

Trouble is brewing for commodities
A combination of fundamental and monetary forces is depressing the entire range of resource commodities and is likely to lead markets to overshoot. ...

Cisco, IBM, HP in Trouble, Says Credit Suisse, As Cloud Moves Past Them
Credit Suisse ’s Kulbinder Garcha this morning offers up his notes from attending the cloud computing conference called Structure in San Francisco ...

Zenefits CEO responds to the rumors that his company is in trouble
... cost-cutting measures. We asked Conrad to address all of this stuff and he did. He thinks the reason why people have been looking for trouble ...

Baylor playoff hopes in trouble after Oklahoma
No. 12 Sooners end No. 4 Bears' 20-game home win streak; Stanford, LSU, Utah also fall in upsets; top 25 college football roundup

Tina Fey isn’t ‘worried’: ‘Getting in trouble with the Internet is not real’
... sew Barbie clothes to kill time. I try to base everything in some kind of truth. I don’t worry about what the Internet says. Getting in trouble ...

Earnings trouble for the S&P 500
Earnings per share look to drop for the first time since 2009. Larry McDonald of Societe Generale and Rich Ross of Evercore ISI discuss with ...