Messages about Silvio Berlusconi

To whom it may concern:

Does anybody know who's responsible for recent messages in Italian
regarding Silvio Berlusconi? Because I, for one, am getting tired of
seeing them. This is about Seamonkey, not what's going on in Italy, and
whoever is responsible clearly doesn't get that.

Arthur
0
Arthur
3/12/2018 9:42:18 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12937 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Arthur N. Dunning III wrote on 12-03-18 22:42:
> To whom it may concern:
>
> Does anybody know who's responsible for recent messages in Italian
> regarding Silvio Berlusconi? Because I, for one, am getting tired of
> seeing them. This is about Seamonkey, not what's going on in Italy,
> and whoever is responsible clearly doesn't get that.
>
> Arthur
Us the filtering option to discard such messages.
At news-account level or at individual subscribed group.
0
Ray_Net
3/12/2018 10:27:47 PM
On 12/03/2018 22:42, Arthur N. Dunning III wrote:

> To whom it may concern:
>
> Does anybody know who's responsible for recent messages in Italian

I would dispute the "recent" qualifier.

This italian smear campaign has been running for over a decade
by now.
0
Mason83