Make Seamonkey mail default in Win 10

In my old Win 7, when I right clicked to send a link, it automatically
opened SM mail for me to address and send.

How do I get Win 10 to do the same?

---
https://www.avg.com

0
Mike
5/13/2019 3:13:39 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13115 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

You need to set it as default app for mail and web in the new Windows settings
app. MS just ignores the settings done by an application now. They want to
promote their own stuff.

FRG

Mike C wrote:
> In my old Win 7, when I right clicked to send a link, it automatically opened
> SM mail for me to address and send.
>
> How do I get Win 10 to do the same?
>
> ---
> https://www.avg.com

0
Frank
5/13/2019 5:03:28 PM
Thanks!

Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
> You need to set it as default app for mail and web in the new Windows
> settings app. MS just ignores the settings done by an application now.
> They want to promote their own stuff.
>
> FRG
>
> Mike C wrote:
>> In my old Win 7, when I right clicked to send a link, it automatically
>> opened SM mail for me to address and send.
>>
>> How do I get Win 10 to do the same?
>>
>> ---
>> https://www.avg.com

0