Macros

In SeaMonkey 2.49 the "macros" item is  missing from tools menu. Anyone
know where it went?

--
Ed Mullen
https://edmullen.net/

0
Ed
4/3/2019 5:25:16 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13100 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Ed Mullen wrote:
> In SeaMonkey 2.49 the "macros" item is  missing from tools menu. Anyone know
> where it went?

/Dear Ed,
I loaded in version 2.48,
but I could not find *macros* in the tools menu either!/

--
Gerard-Jan Rudersdorff-Vinkesteijn

https://facebook.com/gerardjan.vinkesteijn (east side of the hotel)
Karl's version of Parkinson's Law:  Work expands to exceed the time alloted it.

Fedora20
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
SeaMonkey/2.49.4
Build identifier: 20180711183816
0
GerardJan
4/3/2019 7:49:05 PM
Ed Mullen wrote:
> In SeaMonkey 2.49 the "macros" item is  missing from tools menu. Anyone
> know where it went?

Not remembering a "Macros" button, I fired up an old laptop and started
Seamonkey 2.15 there.  No sign of it.

--
spammus ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/
0
On 4/4/2019 3:26 AM, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
> Ed Mullen wrote:
>> In SeaMonkey 2.49 the "macros" item is  missing from tools menu.
>> Anyone know where it went?
>>

> Not remembering a "Macros" button, I fired up an old laptop and started
> Seamonkey 2.15 there.  No sign of it.

Yeah. I never saw a macro in my SM installations. Maybe it was from an
extension addon?
--
"... I'd wait for a hot Texas day, see? Tie him to a stake, get an ant
trail going. You know, Texas red ants, inch long! Just love to bite into
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant
4/7/2019 6:22:19 AM
On 4/3/2019 10:25 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
> In SeaMonkey 2.49 the "macros" item is  missing from tools menu. Anyone
> know where it went?

I know what macros are relative to Word and Excel.  However, what is a
macro relative to a Mozilla-based application?

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Why did Donald Trump demand that Hillary Clinton be locked up
in jail?  Because she used a non-government E-mail server for
government business.

Now Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump -- Trump's son-in-law and
daughter -- are using non-government E-mail servers for
government business, an excellent example of hypocrisy.

Lock up Jared and Ivanka!!
0
David
4/7/2019 6:24:41 PM
Ant a écrit :
> On 4/4/2019 3:26 AM, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
>> Ed Mullen wrote:
>>> In SeaMonkey 2.49 the "macros" item is  missing from tools menu.
>>> Anyone know where it went?
>>>

>> Not remembering a "Macros" button, I fired up an old laptop and
>> started Seamonkey 2.15 there.  No sign of it.
>
> Yeah. I never saw a macro in my SM installations. Maybe it was from an
> extension addon?
https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-us/seamonkey/addon/macro-template/

0
cyberzen