Links

Link to plane icons tx16s uses Horus ones:
https://www.skyraccoon.com/

Frsky has 6 channel and 8 channel receivers with build in vario looks
like both are about $39.  I haven't seen either one, I have the old
standalone vario (which is still made).
https://alofthobbies.com/frsky-g-rx6.html
https://alofthobbies.com/frsky-g-rx8.html

For motor battery voltage both of them need a battery sensor (up to
5s) $2.50 I think they have receiver battery sensor built in and all
have RSSI.
https://alofthobbies.com/frsky-battery-voltage-sensor-fbvs-01.html

Jim

0
Jim
7/25/2020 10:05:34 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13548 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Jim Taylor wrote:
> Link to plane icons tx16s uses Horus ones:
> https://www.skyraccoon.com/
>
> Frsky has 6 channel and 8 channel receivers with build in vario looks
> like both are about $39.� I haven't seen either one, I have the old
> standalone vario (which is still made).
> https://alofthobbies.com/frsky-g-rx6.html
> https://alofthobbies.com/frsky-g-rx8.html
>
> For motor battery voltage both of them need a battery sensor (up to
> 5s) $2.50 I think they have receiver battery sensor built in and all
> have RSSI.
> https://alofthobbies.com/frsky-battery-voltage-sensor-fbvs-01.html
>
> Jim

Obviously I screwed up here.  Any way to delete this?
0
Jim