layout.css.devPixelsPerPx or how to avoid squinting

In Seamonkey about:config I have changed layout.css.devPixelsPerPx to
1.7 which makes everything big enough for me to see. However there is a
problem when sending email to recipients who may not be able to receive
HTML. A dialog appears and the buttons are outside the box, so I have to
make the box bigger to see them. Are there any better ways of doing this?

I notice that with firefox 60.1.0 esr there is no longer any need to
change the above setting. Maybe that change, whatever and whenever it
was, could be reflected.
0
Richmond
8/7/2018 6:39:08 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12903 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow