Latest, or earlier Seamonkey version for my OS 10.13.6 High Sierra

I want to download Seamonkey to use ONLY the email client on my MacBook running High Sierra 10.13.6.

I do not need, nor will I use the Browser at all... Which is the best Seamonkey version for my OS (I don't care if it's not the latest version of Seamonkey. Thanks in advance!
/George
0
George
3/22/2020 9:22:09 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13414 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 3/22/2020 2:22 PM, George Obregon wrote:
> I want to download Seamonkey to use ONLY the email client on my MacBook running High Sierra 10.13.6.
>
> I do not need, nor will I use the Browser at all... Which is the best Seamonkey version for my OS (I don't care if it's not the latest version of Seamonkey. Thanks in advance!
> /George

Thunderbird is what SeaMonkey uses for its e-mail and usenet:
https://www.thunderbird.net
--
...!.. COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2!
this signature correctly.
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant
3/22/2020 9:27:49 PM
THANK YOU ANT!! --FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
/Silicon Valley Regards

On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 2:27:53 PM UTC-7, Ant wrote:
> On 3/22/2020 2:22 PM, George Obregon wrote:
> > I want to download Seamonkey to use ONLY the email client on my MacBook running High Sierra 10.13.6.
> >
> > I do not need, nor will I use the Browser at all... Which is the best Seamonkey version for my OS (I don't care if it's not the latest version of Seamonkey. Thanks in advance!
> > /George
>
> Thunderbird is what SeaMonkey uses for its e-mail and usenet:
> https://www.thunderbird.net
> --
> ..!.. COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2!
> Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see
> this signature correctly.
>     /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
>    / /\ /\ \                                 http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
>   | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
>      \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
>       ( )

THANK YOU ANT!! --FOR YOUR RESPONSE. /Silicon Valley Regards

0
George
3/22/2020 11:45:43 PM
On 3/22/2020 4:45 PM, George Obregon wrote:
> THANK YOU ANT!! --FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
> /Silicon Valley Regards
>
> On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 2:27:53 PM UTC-7, Ant wrote:
>> On 3/22/2020 2:22 PM, George Obregon wrote:
>>> I want to download Seamonkey to use ONLY the email client on my MacBook running High Sierra 10.13.6.
>>>
>>> I do not need, nor will I use the Browser at all... Which is the best Seamonkey version for my OS (I don't care if it's not the latest version of Seamonkey. Thanks in advance!
>>> /George
>>
>> Thunderbird is what SeaMonkey uses for its e-mail and usenet:
>> https://www.thunderbird.net
>
> THANK YOU ANT!! --FOR YOUR RESPONSE. /Silicon Valley Regards

You're welcome! Nice timing to see your original post to answer five
minutes later. ;)
--
...!.. COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2! Psalm 91!