Javascript, SM 1.1.1

I seem to have developed a problem with javascript; namely, it's always on.

I generally enable/disable it through a checkbox in prefbar. Thinking that
prefbar might be the source of the problem, I reloaded the page and tried
disabling javascript through the preferences menu, but it made no
difference. Lastly, I reloaded the page and disabled quick launch, but that
too made no difference.

As an example, with javascript disabled you should have the equivalent of a
dead link (I think) when you click on any of the four thumbnails under the
words "Select a picture" in this ebay ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120127540517&indexURL=3#ebayphotohosting

Better that it's stuck on "on" than "off", but there are times when it's
nice be able to disable it. Any suggestions?



0
Roger
6/7/2007 1:04:30 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13643 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

9 Replies
733 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 51


Roger Fink wrote:
> I seem to have developed a problem with javascript; namely, it's
> always on.
>
> I generally enable/disable it through a checkbox in prefbar. Thinking
> that
> prefbar might be the source of the problem, I reloaded the page and
> tried
> disabling javascript through the preferences menu, but it made no
> difference. Lastly, I reloaded the page and disabled quick launch,
> but that
> too made no difference.
>
> As an example, with javascript disabled you should have the
> equivalent of a
> dead link (I think) when you click on any of the four thumbnails
> under the
> words "Select a picture" in this ebay ad:
>
>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120127540517&indexURL=3#ebayphotohosting
>
> Better that it's stuck on "on" than "off", but there are times when
> it's
> nice be able to disable it. Any suggestions?

Not so sure about the above.

The ebay image arrangement, which I can recall in the past relying on
javascript to work, doesn�t seem to rely on it now, as the javascript toggle
seems to be working for other situations in which javascript is required.


0
Roger
6/7/2007 5:07:55 AM
Roger Fink created this reply On 6/7/2007 12:07 AM
> Roger Fink wrote:
>   
>> I seem to have developed a problem with javascript; namely, it's
>> always on.
>>
>> I generally enable/disable it through a checkbox in prefbar. Thinking
>> that
>> prefbar might be the source of the problem, I reloaded the page and
>> tried
>> disabling javascript through the preferences menu, but it made no
>> difference. Lastly, I reloaded the page and disabled quick launch,
>> but that
>> too made no difference.
>>
>> As an example, with javascript disabled you should have the
>> equivalent of a
>> dead link (I think) when you click on any of the four thumbnails
>> under the
>> words "Select a picture" in this ebay ad:
>>
>>
>>     
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120127540517&indexURL=3#ebayphotohosting
>   
>> Better that it's stuck on "on" than "off", but there are times when
>> it's
>> nice be able to disable it. Any suggestions?
>>     
>
> Not so sure about the above.
>
> The ebay image arrangement, which I can recall in the past relying on
> javascript to work, doesn�t seem to rely on it now, as the javascript toggle
> seems to be working for other situations in which javascript is required.
>
>
>   
Hello Roger,

The JavaScript blocker in PrefBar will not block the eBay images because 
they are a JavaScript hyper link, but PrefBar will block automatic 
loading JavaScript on Pogo.com The difference is you have to manually 
click on a thumbnail in eBay to see the larger image through JavaScript.

Michael

-- 
Armadillo Web Design
Opening your door of opportunity

Armadillo Web Design
www.armadilloweb.com

Character is doing the right thing...
Even when no one is watching...

SeaMonkey
www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/ 
The all in one browser, mail, and composer. 
SeaMonkey the "All In One Internet Application Suite" 
0
Michael
6/7/2007 10:40:13 AM

Michael Gordon wrote:
> Roger Fink created this reply On 6/7/2007 12:07 AM
>> Roger Fink wrote:
>>
>>> I seem to have developed a problem with javascript; namely, it's
>>> always on.
>>>
>>> I generally enable/disable it through a checkbox in prefbar.
>>> Thinking
>>> that
>>> prefbar might be the source of the problem, I reloaded the page and
>>> tried
>>> disabling javascript through the preferences menu, but it made no
>>> difference. Lastly, I reloaded the page and disabled quick launch,
>>> but that
>>> too made no difference.
>>>
>>> As an example, with javascript disabled you should have the
>>> equivalent of a
>>> dead link (I think) when you click on any of the four thumbnails
>>> under the
>>> words "Select a picture" in this ebay ad:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120127540517&indexURL=3#ebayphotohosting
>>
>>> Better that it's stuck on "on" than "off", but there are times when
>>> it's
>>> nice be able to disable it. Any suggestions?
>>>
>>
>> Not so sure about the above.
>>
>> The ebay image arrangement, which I can recall in the past relying on
>> javascript to work, doesn�t seem to rely on it now, as the
>> javascript toggle
>> seems to be working for other situations in which javascript is
>> required.
>>
>>
>>
> Hello Roger,
>
> The JavaScript blocker in PrefBar will not block the eBay images
> because
> they are a JavaScript hyper link, but PrefBar will block automatic
> loading JavaScript on Pogo.com The difference is you have to manually
> click on a thumbnail in eBay to see the larger image through
> JavaScript.
>
> Michael

OK, interesting. I guess the problem I had with ebay thumbnails in an early
version of Mozilla had a different cause, such as javascript being broken or
corrupted.


0
Roger
6/7/2007 12:20:34 PM
On 06/07/2007 05:20 AM, Roger Fink wrote:
> Michael Gordon wrote:
>> Roger Fink created this reply On 6/7/2007 12:07 AM
>>> Roger Fink wrote:
>>>
>>>> I seem to have developed a problem with javascript; namely, it's
>>>> always on.
>>>>
>>>> I generally enable/disable it through a checkbox in prefbar.
>>>> Thinking
>>>> that
>>>> prefbar might be the source of the problem, I reloaded the page and
>>>> tried
>>>> disabling javascript through the preferences menu, but it made no
>>>> difference. Lastly, I reloaded the page and disabled quick launch,
>>>> but that
>>>> too made no difference.
>>>>
>>>> As an example, with javascript disabled you should have the
>>>> equivalent of a
>>>> dead link (I think) when you click on any of the four thumbnails
>>>> under the
>>>> words "Select a picture" in this ebay ad:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120127540517&indexURL=3#ebayphotohosting
>>>
>>>> Better that it's stuck on "on" than "off", but there are times when
>>>> it's
>>>> nice be able to disable it. Any suggestions?
>>>>
>>>
>>> Not so sure about the above.
>>>
>>> The ebay image arrangement, which I can recall in the past relying on
>>> javascript to work, doesn稚 seem to rely on it now, as the
>>> javascript toggle
>>> seems to be working for other situations in which javascript is
>>> required.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>> Hello Roger,
>>
>> The JavaScript blocker in PrefBar will not block the eBay images
>> because
>> they are a JavaScript hyper link, but PrefBar will block automatic
>> loading JavaScript on Pogo.com The difference is you have to manually
>> click on a thumbnail in eBay to see the larger image through
>> JavaScript.
>>
>> Michael
> 
> OK, interesting. I guess the problem I had with ebay thumbnails in an early
> version of Mozilla had a different cause, such as javascript being broken or
> corrupted.
> 
> 

The thumbnail links aren't javascript at all:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120127540517&indexURL=1#ebayphotohosting>

You can test yourself by turning off the "Plugins(Tab)". That will turn
off everything - see Help|About Plugins while in the tab - now try it in
another tab where "Plugins(Tab)" is enabled and you'll see the difference.



0
NoOp
6/7/2007 6:56:02 PM
NoOp created this reply On 6/7/2007 1:56 PM
> On 06/07/2007 05:20 AM, Roger Fink wrote:
>   
>> Michael Gordon wrote:
>>     
>>> Roger Fink created this reply On 6/7/2007 12:07 AM
>>>       
>>>> Roger Fink wrote:
>>>>
>>>>         
>>>>> I seem to have developed a problem with javascript; namely, it's
>>>>> always on.
>>>>>
>>>>> I generally enable/disable it through a checkbox in prefbar.
>>>>> Thinking
>>>>> that
>>>>> prefbar might be the source of the problem, I reloaded the page and
>>>>> tried
>>>>> disabling javascript through the preferences menu, but it made no
>>>>> difference. Lastly, I reloaded the page and disabled quick launch,
>>>>> but that
>>>>> too made no difference.
>>>>>
>>>>> As an example, with javascript disabled you should have the
>>>>> equivalent of a
>>>>> dead link (I think) when you click on any of the four thumbnails
>>>>> under the
>>>>> words "Select a picture" in this ebay ad:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>           
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120127540517&indexURL=3#ebayphotohosting
>>     
>>>>> Better that it's stuck on "on" than "off", but there are times when
>>>>> it's
>>>>> nice be able to disable it. Any suggestions?
>>>>>
>>>>>           
>>>> Not so sure about the above.
>>>>
>>>> The ebay image arrangement, which I can recall in the past relying on
>>>> javascript to work, doesn稚 seem to rely on it now, as the
>>>> javascript toggle
>>>> seems to be working for other situations in which javascript is
>>>> required.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>         
>>> Hello Roger,
>>>
>>> The JavaScript blocker in PrefBar will not block the eBay images
>>> because
>>> they are a JavaScript hyper link, but PrefBar will block automatic
>>> loading JavaScript on Pogo.com The difference is you have to manually
>>> click on a thumbnail in eBay to see the larger image through
>>> JavaScript.
>>>
>>> Michael
>>>       
>> OK, interesting. I guess the problem I had with ebay thumbnails in an early
>> version of Mozilla had a different cause, such as javascript being broken or
>> corrupted.
>>
>>
>>     
>
> The thumbnail links aren't javascript at all:
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120127540517&indexURL=1#ebayphotohosting>
>
> You can test yourself by turning off the "Plugins(Tab)". That will turn
> off everything - see Help|About Plugins while in the tab - now try it in
> another tab where "Plugins(Tab)" is enabled and you'll see the difference.
>
>
>
>   
I may be looking at this whole thing from the wrong angle, so correct me 
if I am mistaken.

 From the Ebay page you quoted,
"</div><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"></table><hr><center><table 
cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tr class="ebay"><td align="center"><a 
name="ebayphotohosting"></a><img 
src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" width="1" 
height="1"></td><td><img src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
width="20" height="1"></td><td class="help"><img 
src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" width="5" 
height="1"><b>Select a picture</b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" 
align="center"><table width="502" cellpadding="0" 
cellspacing="0"><tr><td align="center" width="100%"><a 
name="ebayphotohosting"></a><br><img 
src="http://i10.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/a1/f5/7f8a_12.JPG" name="eBayBig" 
border="0"><br><img src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
width="1" height="10"><br></td></tr></table></td><td rowspan="2" 
width="20"><img src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
width="20" height="1"></td><td valign="top"><table cellpadding="5" 
cellspacing="0"><tr><td align="center">

<a 
href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=120127540517&amp;indexURL=0#ebayphotohosting"
onclick="update('http://i17.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/a1/f5/7e6e_12.JPG', 0, 
false); return false;"><img 
src="http://i17.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/a1/f5/7e6e_0.JPG" color="#CCCCCC" 
border="1"></a>

</td><td align="center"><a 
href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=120127540517&amp;indexURL=1#ebayphotohosting" 
onclick="update('http://i10.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/a1/f5/7f8a_12.JPG', 1, 
false); return false;"><img 
src="http://i10.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/a1/f5/7f8a_0.JPG" color="#CCCCCC" 
border="1"></a></td></tr><tr><td align="center"><a 
href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=120127540517&amp;indexURL=2#ebayphotohosting" 
onclick="update('http://i24.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/a1/f5/8099_12.JPG', 2, 
false); return false;"><img 
src="http://i24.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/a1/f5/8099_0.JPG" color="#CCCCCC" 
border="1"></a></td><td align="center"><a 
href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=120127540517&amp;indexURL=3#ebayphotohosting" 
onclick="update('http://i9.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/a1/f5/816f_12.JPG', 3, 
false); return false;"><img 
src="http://i9.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/a1/f5/816f_0.JPG" color="#CCCCCC" 
border="1"></a></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></center>"

Is not the "OnClick" a JavaScript function within these links?

Michael

-- 
Armadillo Web Design
Opening your door of opportunity

Armadillo Web Design
www.armadilloweb.com

Character is doing the right thing...
Even when no one is watching...

SeaMonkey
www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/ 
The all in one browser, mail, and composer. 
SeaMonkey the "All In One Internet Application Suite" 
0
Michael
6/8/2007 12:21:44 AM
On 06/07/2007 05:21 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:
> NoOp created this reply On 6/7/2007 1:56 PM

>> 
>> The thumbnail links aren't javascript at all: 
>> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120127540517&indexURL=1#ebayphotohosting>
>> 
>> 
>> You can test yourself by turning off the "Plugins(Tab)". That will
>> turn off everything - see Help|About Plugins while in the tab - now
>> try it in another tab where "Plugins(Tab)" is enabled and you'll
>> see the difference.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
> I may be looking at this whole thing from the wrong angle, so correct
> me if I am mistaken.
> 
> From the Ebay page you quoted, "</div><table cellpadding="0"
> cellspacing="0"></table><hr><center><table cellpadding="2"
> cellspacing="0"><tr class="ebay"><td align="center"><a 
> name="ebayphotohosting"></a><img 
> src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" width="1" 
> height="1"></td><td><img
> src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" width="20"
> height="1"></td><td class="help"><img 
> src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" width="5" 
> height="1"><b>Select a picture</b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" 
> align="center"><table width="502" cellpadding="0" 
> cellspacing="0"><tr><td align="center" width="100%"><a 
> name="ebayphotohosting"></a><br><img 
> src="http://i10.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/a1/f5/7f8a_12.JPG"
> name="eBayBig" border="0"><br><img
> src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" width="1"
> height="10"><br></td></tr></table></td><td rowspan="2" 
> width="20"><img src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
> width="20" height="1"></td><td valign="top"><table cellpadding="5" 
> cellspacing="0"><tr><td align="center">
> 
> <a 
> href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=120127540517&amp;indexURL=0#ebayphotohosting"
>  onclick="update('http://i17.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/a1/f5/7e6e_12.JPG',
> 0, false); return false;"><img 
> src="http://i17.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/a1/f5/7e6e_0.JPG"
> color="#CCCCCC" border="1"></a>
> 
> </td><td align="center"><a 
> href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=120127540517&amp;indexURL=1#ebayphotohosting"
>  onclick="update('http://i10.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/a1/f5/7f8a_12.JPG',
> 1, false); return false;"><img 
> src="http://i10.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/a1/f5/7f8a_0.JPG"
> color="#CCCCCC" border="1"></a></td></tr><tr><td align="center"><a 
> href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=120127540517&amp;indexURL=2#ebayphotohosting"
>  onclick="update('http://i24.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/a1/f5/8099_12.JPG',
> 2, false); return false;"><img 
> src="http://i24.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/a1/f5/8099_0.JPG"
> color="#CCCCCC" border="1"></a></td><td align="center"><a 
> href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=120127540517&amp;indexURL=3#ebayphotohosting"
>  onclick="update('http://i9.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/a1/f5/816f_12.JPG',
> 3, false); return false;"><img 
> src="http://i9.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/a1/f5/816f_0.JPG" color="#CCCCCC"
>  border="1"></a></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></center>"
> 
> Is not the "OnClick" a JavaScript function within these links?
> 
> Michael
> 

Not that I can see. As far as I can tell it's simply a referer to the
larger image. Then again, I'm no expert on javascript... so I'm sure
that someone else with more experience will come along & set me/us
straight :-)
0
NoOp
6/8/2007 1:11:45 AM
On 06/07/2007 06:11 PM, NoOp wrote:

> 
> Not that I can see. As far as I can tell it's simply a referer to the
> larger image. Then again, I'm no expert on javascript... so I'm sure
> that someone else with more experience will come along & set me/us
> straight :-)

And if you want to test javascript go here:
<http://www.lib.utexas.edu/help/libstations/testpages/applications/javascript_test.html>

Click on the "here" in:
Click here to test JavaScript.
      ^^^^

Test it with PrefBar by unlicking JavaScript and then test again with
JavaScript checked. Try it also with the "Plugins(Tab)" checked and
unchecked.

0
NoOp
6/8/2007 1:16:53 AM
Michael Gordon wrote:

> 
> Is not the "OnClick" a JavaScript function within these links?
> 
> Michael
> 

Yes.  OnClick...or MouseOver e.g. are JavaScript.

GW
0
Geoff
6/8/2007 9:28:47 AM
NoOp created this reply On 6/7/2007 8:16 PM
> On 06/07/2007 06:11 PM, NoOp wrote:
>
>   
>> Not that I can see. As far as I can tell it's simply a referer to the
>> larger image. Then again, I'm no expert on javascript... so I'm sure
>> that someone else with more experience will come along & set me/us
>> straight :-)
>>     
>
> And if you want to test javascript go here:
> <http://www.lib.utexas.edu/help/libstations/testpages/applications/javascript_test.html>
>
> Click on the "here" in:
> Click here to test JavaScript.
>       ^^^^
>
> Test it with PrefBar by unlicking JavaScript and then test again with
> JavaScript checked. Try it also with the "Plugins(Tab)" checked and
> unchecked.
>
>   
A very interesting test with little valid conclusions.

1. With PrefBar JavaScript enabled the test page shown above shows the 
browser is JavaScript capable, unchecking the JavaScript box and 
refreshing the page also shows JavaScript capable.
2. Clicking on the "Test" link with PrefBar JavaScript enabled shows the 
browser is JavaScript capable, going back to the test page and removing 
the check in PrefBar for JavaScript and clicking the "Test" link shows 
the browser is not JavaScript capable.
3. With PrefBar JaveScript checked and the Plugins tab checked or 
unchecked there is no effect on the rendering of JavaScript, JavaScript 
is capable.

Michael







-- 
Armadillo Web Design
Opening your door of opportunity

Armadillo Web Design
www.armadilloweb.com

Character is doing the right thing...
Even when no one is watching...

SeaMonkey
www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/ 
The all in one browser, mail, and composer. 
SeaMonkey the "All In One Internet Application Suite" 
0
Michael
6/8/2007 1:28:14 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

SM 1.1.1 & JavaScript
I would love to get your helping input on this: Fresh PC, fresh install of SM 1.1.1, but JavaScript seems not to work even tho it's activated in /Edit-Pref-Adv-Scipts. when I open youtube or other sites that rely on JavaScript I get messages that I should activate it. As I said, it *is*. It is just not working. Please let me know where to continue my search. -- www.a-i3.org - www.stop1984.com -/- http://www.befreite-dokumente.de http://www.bullifans.de -/- http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com http://www.gez-abschaffen.de/ -/- http://www.ab-gez-ockt.com www.ueb...

SeaMonkey 1.0.8 and 1.1.1
Hi localizers, Sorry for not informing you earlier on, but first we had to do a few respins and then I was too busy with the FOSDEM conference... Anyways, we're about to release the newest SeaMonkey security and stability update releases right now, with the version numbers 1.0.8 and 1.1.1 Due to our L10n freezes, both work with the language packs from earlier versions (1.0 or 1.1), but if you want binary builds up on FTP, you need to regenerate them for those versions. Both are already up in their respective release directories: http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozill...

SM 1.1.1 & JavaScript
I would love to get your helping input on this: Fresh PC, fresh install of SM 1.1.1, but JavaScript seems not to work even tho it's activated in /Edit-Pref-Adv-Scipts. when I open youtube or other sites that rely on JavaScript I get messages that I should activate it. As I said, it *is*. It is just not working. Please let me know where to continue my search. -- www.a-i3.org - www.stop1984.com -/- http://www.befreite-dokumente.de http://www.bullifans.de -/- http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com http://www.gez-abschaffen.de/ -/- http://www.ab-gez-ockt.com www.ueb...

crash on SM 1.1.1
Mozilla/5.0 (OS/2; U; Warp 4.5; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070306 SeaMonkey/1.1.1 From popuplog.os2: 09-27-2007 16:42:50 SYS3175 PID 09a3 TID 0001 Slot 00f0 D:\SEAMONKEY\SEAMONKEY.EXE c0000005 1ccc75d2 P1=00000001 P2=01140000 P3=XXXXXXXX P4=XXXXXXXX EAX=0011d96a EBX=01140000 ECX=00000000 EDX=00000000 ESI=00000402 EDI=00c0f060 DS=0053 DSACC=f0f3 DSLIM=ffffffff ES=0053 ESACC=f0f3 ESLIM=ffffffff FS=150b FSACC=00f3 FSLIM=00000030 GS=0000 GSACC=**** GSLIM=******** CS:EIP=005b:1ccc75d2 CSACC=f0df CSLIM=ffffffff SS:ESP=0053:0011d948 SSACC=f0f3 SSLIM=ff...

Problems with SM 1.1.1
Since upgrading to SeaMonkey 1.1.1 I am having several annoying problems. First the Maximize o Restore Up setting leaves about 1 1/2 inch of gray area between the browser window and the Taskbar. I have to go to Restore Down and stretch the window to fit. Second, the Menu bar sometimes does not appear, other times it disappears. Yes, I have clicked the little thingy that makes it shrink or expand with no results. Third and worst, if I close the browser (Navigator) window I cannot open a browser again without rebooting. I have tried the Window menu, the status bar icon and ...

SM nightlies 1.1.1
Hi Robert, Latest Mac nightly 1.1.1 is third of April. Same problem as a few weeks ago? Nanny ...

mboximport SM 1.1.1
Has anyone comments on the mboximport for Seamonkey. from: http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html Shows as succesful install, but I can't figure out how/if the darn thing works. (xsidebar installed) running: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070222 SeaMonkey/1.1.1 ID:2007022206 Modern theme Any details on HOW to configure and steps to export/import mail folders is greatly appreciated. regards:captjlddavis captjlddavis wrote: > Has anyone comments on the mboximport for Seamonkey. > from: > > http://xsid...

Problems with SM 1.1.1
Since upgrading to SeaMonkey 1.1.1 I am having several annoying problems. First the Maximize o Restore Up setting leaves about 1 1/2 inch of gray area between the browser window and the Taskbar. I have to go to Restore Down and stretch the window to fit. Second, the Menu bar sometimes does not appear, other times it disappears. Yes, I have clicked the little thingy that makes it shrink or expand with no results. Third and worst, if I close the browser (Navigator) window I cannot open a browser again without rebooting. I have tried the Window menu, the status bar icon and restarti...

Test for SeaMonkey 1.1.1
Test for SeaMonkey 1.1.1 ...

Test #1, Seamonkey 1.1
This is a test of Seamonkey 1.1. The date is 1/19/07. This is only a test. -- James E. Morrow Email to: jamesemorrow@email.com James E. Morrow wrote: > This is a test of Seamonkey 1.1. The date is 1/19/07. This is only a test. > This is a test of reply. This is only a test. -- James E. Morrow Email to: jamesemorrow@email.com ...

SeaMonkey 1.1.1 and 1.0.8 in italian
Hi, as usual, I've made windows build for SeaMonkey. Can you upload it? 1.1.1: Installer: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-italia/seamonkey-1.1.1.it-IT.win32.installer.exe Langpack: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-italia/seamonkey-1.1.1.it-IT.langpack.xpi Zip: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-italia/seamonkey-1.1.1.it-IT.win32.zip 1.0.8: Installer: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-italia/seamonkey-1.0.8.it-IT.win32.installer.exe Zip: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-italia/seamonkey-1.0.8.it-IT.win32.zip thanks, Iacopo Ia...

SeaMonkey 1.1.1, 1.0.8 in Belarusian
Belarusian [be-BY] localizations for SeaMonkey 1.1.1, 1.0.8 are available. Language Packs: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-be/seamonkey-1.1.1.20070325.be-BY.langpack.xpi?download http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-be/seamonkey-1.0.8.20070325.be-BY.langpack.xpi?download MLP-staff: Please, upload the file to ftp.mozilla.org. Thank you in advance. Siarhei Please, use the following links to download the packs: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-be/seamonkey-1.1.1.be-BY.langpack.xpi?download http://prd...

SeaMonkey 1.1.1 and 1.0.8 he-IL
Hebrew SeaMonkey 1.1.1 and 1.0.8 win32 installer and langpack are now available. 1.1.1 win32 installer: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/hebmoz/seamonkey-1.1.1.he-IL.win32.installer.exe?use_mirror=osdn 1.1.1 langpack: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/hebmoz/seamonkey-1.1.1.he-IL.langpack.xpi?use_mirror=osdn 1.0.8 win32 installer: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/hebmoz/seamonkey-1.0.8.he-IL.win32.installer.exe?use_mirror=osdn 1.0.8 langpack: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/hebmoz/seamonkey-1.0.8.he-IL.langpack.xpi?use_mirror=osdn the language packs should be used with the...

MozBackup 1.4.6 and SeaMonkey 1.1.1
Running MozBackup, I get a "Problem with backup e-mail account!: C:\Documents and Settings\ED\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\xxxx.slt\Mail\incoming.verizon-1.net" whilst it is backing up the e-mail accounts. I have a number of e-mail accounts and that's the only one that gives any problem. The message does not give any hint as to the problem. I have removed the .msf files in that account - read through the existing mail files with a text reader - and have found no problems. Has anyone else experienced this? -- Ed, W3BNR BlobFest July 13th &14t...

Web resources about - Javascript, SM 1.1.1 - mozilla.support.seamonkey

JavaScript Kit- Your comprehensive JavaScript, DHTML, CSS, and Ajax stop
Your comprehensive JavaScript, DHTML, CSS, and Ajax stop

Let's Code: Test-Driven Javascript by James Shore — Kickstarter
James Shore is raising funds for Let's Code: Test-Driven Javascript on Kickstarter! A screencast series focusing on rigorous, professional Javascript ...

Eloquent JavaScript: A Modern Introduction to Programming
... and pragmatics. I loved the tutorial-style game-like program development. This book rekindled my earliest joys of programming. Plus, JavaScript! ...

Lightbox (JavaScript) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On a Lightbox-enabled page, a user can click an image to have it magnified in a Lightbox window, which resizes itself according to the size of ...

Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: JavaScript: Tools: Obfuscators
about dmoz - help Top : Computers : Programming : Languages : JavaScript : Tools : Obfuscators Tools for obfuscation/compression JavaScript code. ...

Facebook File-Transfer App Pipe Relaunches, Now Works Via JavaScript, WebRTC
... allowed Facebook users to send and receive files up to 1 gigabit in size. A new version of Pipe debuted Monday, and the app now works via JavaScript ...

Under the Hood: The JavaScript SDK - The use of polyfills - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Under the Hood: The JavaScript SDK - The use of polyfills geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen ...

JavaScript SDK - Facebook-Entwickler
Overview The JavaScript SDK provides a rich set of client-side functionality for accessing Facebook...

Senior Front-End Developer (Javascript and AJAX)
Company: Sometrics Category: Software Development Location: Los Angeles, CA How to Apply: jobs@sometrics.com Description: We are looking for ...

Badass JavaScript (@badass_js) on Twitter
WebGLWorker is an open source library that allows using WebGL from Web Workers. Great work as always from @kripken . blog.mozilla.org/research/2014/… ...

Resources last updated: 11/26/2015 1:38:49 PM