Is there a way to make SM's Internet search do more than one web sites at once?

Or only one search engine at a time?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)
--
"The ants are back Ted!" --Dougal from Father Ted telly/TV/television
show/series.
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant
12/3/2019 5:33:26 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13296 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Ant:

>Or only one search engine at a time?
>
>Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)

Don't know if I understand what you want. Perhaps. Well, there is MetaGer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetaGer

Hartmut
0
Hartmut
12/3/2019 5:49:07 AM
On 12/2/2019 9:49 PM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> Ant:
>
>> Or only one search engine at a time?
>>
>> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)
>
> Don't know if I understand what you want. Perhaps. Well, there is MetaGer.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetaGer

No. In SM's URL form box, you can enter keywords and press its
magnifying glass search icon for whatever search engine SM is set (e.g.,
Google). I'd like to have it search more than one search engines at the
same time like in multiple tabs.
--
"PLEASE tell your aardvark that I'm NOT an anthill!" --unknown
this signature correctly.
    /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
   / /\ /\ \                                 http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant
12/3/2019 8:55:00 AM