If I wanted to download a vid from Youtube ....??

(Such a simple question .... with, possible, so many answers!!)

If I wanted to download a video from Youtube onto my computer Hard Drive
with my SeaMonkey Suite V 2.49.5, which Add-on would people recommend,
please.

(I know I used to be able to do it, but, it seems, at some time I've
re-installed SM and missed re-installing the required Add-on!)

--
Daniel

SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134
0
Daniel
11/3/2019 11:35:44 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13275 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 11/3/2019 6:35 AM, Daniel wrote:
> (Such a simple question .... with, possible, so many answers!!)
>
> If I wanted to download a video from Youtube onto my computer Hard Drive
> with my SeaMonkey Suite V 2.49.5, which Add-on would people recommend, please.
>
> (I know I used to be able to do it, but, it seems, at some time I've
> re-installed SM and missed re-installing the required Add-on!)

VideoDownloaderUltimateWin
https://www.videodownloaderultimate.com/en/

--
"This is America!  You can't make a horse
 testify against himself!"          -Mister Ed

0
UTF
11/3/2019 4:56:07 PM
On 11/3/2019 11:56 AM, =F0=9F=90=B4 Mr. Ed =F0=9F=90=B4 wrote:
> On 11/3/2019 6:35 AM, Daniel wrote:
>> (Such a simple question .... with, possible, so many answers!!)
>>
>> If I wanted to download a video from Youtube onto my computer Hard Dri=
ve
>> with my SeaMonkey Suite V 2.49.5, which Add-on would people recommend,=
 please.

>> (I know I used to be able to do it, but, it seems, at some time I've
>> re-installed SM and missed re-installing the required Add-on!)
>>
> VideoDownloaderUltimateWin
> https://www.videodownloaderultimate.com/en/

Not an addon, standalone so it works with anything.

--=20
"This is America!  You can't make a horse
 testify against himself!"          -Mister Ed

0
UTF
11/3/2019 4:57:07 PM
Daniel wrote:
> (Such a simple question .... with, possible, so many answers!!)
>
> If I wanted to download a video from Youtube onto my computer Hard Drive with
> my SeaMonkey Suite V 2.49.5, which Add-on would people recommend, please.
>
> (I know I used to be able to do it, but, it seems, at some time I've
> re-installed SM and missed re-installing the required Add-on!)

I still have Video Downloader professional installed in SeaMonkey, though I
hardly use it any more.  I have a stand-alone application that gives me more
choices.

0
EE