Identify duplicate emails in folder - recovering from operator error :<

I had just manually *copied* two treads from a primary folder to a
special purpose folder.

I then applied the wrong set of filters to the special purpose folder.

The result was *MOVING* all content of the special folder back to the
original.

Any automated way to identify duplicates within a particular folder?
I can do it manually but is tedious and possibly error prone.

TIA
0
Richard
2/6/2019 12:08:48 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13060 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Richard Owlett a écrit :
> I had just manually *copied* two treads from a primary folder to a
> special purpose folder.
>
> I then applied the wrong set of filters to the special purpose folder.
>
> The result was *MOVING* all content of the special folder back to the
> original.
>
> Any automated way to identify duplicates within a particular folder?
> I can do it manually but is tedious and possibly error prone.
>
> TIA

addon remove duplicates (alternative)
0
cyberzen