How to move a data folder from hard drive to SD card or to CD-R?

Hi,

I have a data folder consisting of over 400 important e-mails, on my
hard drive, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. I want to back up this folder to
either a CD-R or an SD card. However, whenever I try and click on either
my Roxio CD software or an  inserted SD card, clicking on the folder
makes the folder disappear from the screen..

Can anyone advise me as to how I can copy this folder to either CD-R or
SD card?  am running the latest SeaMonkey version.

Thanks,

Mort Linder

---

Mort
6/11/2018 2:16:08 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12944 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow