Favourites from IE not imported

Have just installed Seamonkey and the tips for IE users says that the favourites should have been imported at install.
However they do appear to be as I cannot find them under any in Bookmarks.
Could anyone advise please.
0
linkyyork
8/13/2019 7:59:08 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13171 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

linkyyork@gmail.com wrote:
> Have just installed Seamonkey and the tips for IE users says that the favourites should have been imported at install.
> However they do appear to be as I cannot find them under any in Bookmarks.
> Could anyone advise please.

You should be able to import the html versions.

0
Paul
8/13/2019 5:44:58 PM
linkyyork@gmail.com wrote:
> Have just installed Seamonkey and the tips for IE users says that the favourites should have been imported at install.
> However they do appear to be as I cannot find them under any in Bookmarks.
> Could anyone advise please.

Save the favourites from IE as HTML and then import that file into SeaMonkey.

0
EE