Any ideas?
0
Tom
7/14/2017 3:09:51 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12501 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 2017-07-14 11:09, Tom Pamin wrote:
> All of a sudden, I have to login to Facebook with SM 2.46 every time I
> turn on my PC or laptop. Never had to before - I was already logged in.
> Any ideas?

Did you change your cookie permissions?  I'd expect that Facebook, like
other sites, stores a big pile of cookies in your browser, and if you've
changed a browser setting that causes your browser to delete these
cookies when it's closed, or after a very short period of time, Facebook
will make you log in again.

Have a look at what permissions you're using for Facebook (e.g. see
what's indicated when you pick Tools -> Cookie Manager while on
Facebook, or Tools -> Cookie Manager -> facebook.com -> Permissions); or
close Seamonkey, open it, and then (without attempting to log into
Facebook or do anything else) look to see whether you have stored
cookies from Facebook (Tools -> Cookie Manager -> facebook.com ->
Cookies, or chrome://communicator/content/permissions/cookieViewer.xul).

-Steve
0
Steve