extracting domain names from password manager

I am preparing to retire an email address and will need to change them
in all domains that are currently using that address.  I am using the
old password manager (chrome://passwordmgr/content/passwordManager.xul)
and am easily able to locate these cases, but when I look at the popup
menu I see only the username and password offered for copying.

I want to copy these domains to a spreadsheet so I can address them in
turn and mark them as fixed.  How can I do so?

Dave
0
David
7/27/2020 5:05:17 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13549 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 7/27/2020 10:05 AM, David H. Durgee wrote:
> I am preparing to retire an email address and will need to change them
> in all domains that are currently using that address.  I am using the
> old password manager (chrome://passwordmgr/content/passwordManager.xul)
> and am easily able to locate these cases, but when I look at the popup
> menu I see only the username and password offered for copying.
>
> I want to copy these domains to a spreadsheet so I can address them in
> turn and mark them as fixed.  How can I do so?
>
> Dave

I use Password Exporter 1.3.4 from
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/password-exporter/versions/1.3.4>
with SeaMonkey 2.49.5.  I do not know if it is compatible with later
versions of SeaMonkey.  In any case, I had to process the installer .xpi
file through the extension converter at
<http://addonconverter.fotokraina.com/> before I could install it.

I archived the converted installer file.  If you want to try it, reply
in this newsgroup thread.

--
David E. Ross
That Flag:

A TV ad in support of re-electing President Trump and
First Policy.  In the 1930s, "America First" was the
name of a movement in the United States that supported
Hitler and the Nazis.
0
David