Extension Uninstaller won't work and won't uninstall itself

I have a complicated profile that I don't want to have to recreate.

I'm using SM 1.0.5, and I want to uninstall all of the extensions that
I've installed that don't come from Mozilla. These are my current
extensions:

Chatzilla 0.9.67+
Extension Manager 2.0
Extension Uninstaller API 2.0
FlashGot 0.5.9.995
NoScript 1.1.4.1
reporter.mozilla.org
Roaming

I want to uninstall Flashgot, Noscript, the Extension Manager and the
Extension Uninstaller API; however, the Extension Manager doesn't work;
it won't uninstall either Flashgot nor Noscript, and I don't even have a
strategy to get the Extension Manager to uninstall itself.

How do I get these extensions uninstalled?

--
paduille.4058.mumia.w@earthlink.net
0

Mumia W. (using mozilla) wrote:
> I have a complicated profile that I don't want to have to recreate.
>
> I'm using SM 1.0.5, and I want to uninstall all of the extensions that
> I've installed that don't come from Mozilla. These are my current
> extensions:
>
> Chatzilla 0.9.67+
> Extension Manager 2.0
> Extension Uninstaller API 2.0
> FlashGot 0.5.9.995
> NoScript 1.1.4.1
> reporter.mozilla.org
> Roaming
>
> I want to uninstall Flashgot, Noscript, the Extension Manager and the
> Extension Uninstaller API; however, the Extension Manager doesn't work;
> it won't uninstall either Flashgot nor Noscript, and I don't even have a
> strategy to get the Extension Manager to uninstall itself.
>
> How do I get these extensions uninstalled?

then complain to Jeremy Gillick: http://mozmonkey.com/contact.php, the
author of the extension uninstaller

--
Pic of the Day: http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fastdoglp2.jpg
0
On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:45:45 -0500, Mumia W. (using mozilla) wrote:

> I have a complicated profile that I don't want to have to recreate.

> I'm using SM 1.0.5, and I want to uninstall all of the extensions that
> I've installed that don't come from Mozilla. These are my current
> extensions:

> Chatzilla 0.9.67+
> Extension Manager 2.0
> Extension Uninstaller API 2.0
> FlashGot 0.5.9.995
> NoScript 1.1.4.1
> reporter.mozilla.org
> Roaming

> I want to uninstall Flashgot, Noscript, the Extension Manager and the
> Extension Uninstaller API; however, the Extension Manager doesn't work;
> it won't uninstall either Flashgot nor Noscript, and I don't even have a
> strategy to get the Extension Manager to uninstall itself.

> How do I get these extensions uninstalled?

Install Mnenhy. Use the Mnenhy chrome manager to uninstall (delete) all
these extensions. Restart. Use the option in the Mnenhy perferences to
uninstall itself.

Phil

--
-==-
Philip Chee <philip@aleytys.pc.my>, <philip.chee@gmail.com>
On 09/16/2006 06:02 AM, Philip Chee wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:45:45 -0500, Mumia W. (using mozilla) wrote:
>
>> I have a complicated profile that I don't want to have to recreate.
>
>> I'm using SM 1.0.5, and I want to uninstall all of the extensions that
>> I've installed that don't come from Mozilla. These are my current
>> extensions:
>
>> Chatzilla 0.9.67+
>> Extension Manager 2.0
>> Extension Uninstaller API 2.0
>> FlashGot 0.5.9.995
>> NoScript 1.1.4.1
>> reporter.mozilla.org
>> Roaming
>
>> I want to uninstall Flashgot, Noscript, the Extension Manager and the
>> Extension Uninstaller API; however, the Extension Manager doesn't work;
>> it won't uninstall either Flashgot nor Noscript, and I don't even have a
>> strategy to get the Extension Manager to uninstall itself.
>
>> How do I get these extensions uninstalled?
>
> Install Mnenhy. Use the Mnenhy chrome manager to uninstall (delete) all
> these extensions. Restart. Use the option in the Mnenhy perferences to
> uninstall itself.
>
> Phil

Thank you mister!

Using Mnenhy (the 'hy' stands for 'happy') I've managed to disable
noscript, and bookmark links are working again.

Ultimately, Mnenhy will allow me to uninstall Noscript. I installed it
into my profile--which Noscript does not support for Seamonkey.

Your suggestion was spot-on. Thanks.