Error code: sec_error_ocsp_invalid_signing_cert

I have a second email account at gmail and all of a
sudden,today, I get this:
Error code: sec_error_ocsp_invalid_signing_cert
and I can't access google.com or accounts.google
anymore.
I have tried google.co.uk and google.com.au and I can
access those search sites but not the previous two.
Any help here?

--
Takes more than talk to get things done.
7

Erness Wild wrote:
> I have a second email account at gmail and all of a
> sudden,today, I get this:
> Error code: sec_error_ocsp_invalid_signing_cert
> and I can't access google.com or accounts.google
> anymore.
> I have tried google.co.uk and google.com.au and I can
> access those search sites but not the previous two.
> Any help here?

Thanks for the private emails, replies noted.

--
Takes more than talk to get things done.
2
Erness Wild wrote:
> Erness Wild wrote:
>> I have a second email account at gmail and all of a
>> sudden,today, I get this:
>> Error code: sec_error_ocsp_invalid_signing_cert
>> and I can't access google.com or accounts.google
>> anymore.
>> I have tried google.co.uk and google.com.au and I can
>> access those search sites but not the previous two.
>> Any help here?
>>
> Thanks for the private emails, replies noted.

What?

You are participating in a public forum.  You asked for help. Someone
replied out of context.  Yet you come here and say thanks?

Post the solution HERE so that others may benefit from it.

Geez.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/

Ed Mullen wrote:

> Erness Wild wrote :
>
>> Thanks for the private emails, replies noted.

> What?
>
> You are participating in a public forum.  You asked for help. Someone
> replied out of context.  Yet you come here and say thanks?
>
> Post the solution HERE so that others may benefit from it.
>
> Geez.

The replies were PRIVATE.  Mr Wild not only has no obligation
to publish the content of private e-mails, it would be an abuse
of privilege so to do.  Cf. the earlier (also OT) thread initiated
by Mr Gallagher on the same theme and my responses to the same.

Philip Taylor
0
Philip
11/27/2013 9:53:07 AM
Philip Taylor wrote:

> Ed Mullen wrote:
>
>> Erness Wild wrote :
>>
>>> Thanks for the private emails, replies noted.
>
>> What?
>>
>> You are participating in a public forum.  You asked for help. Someone
>> replied out of context.  Yet you come here and say thanks?
>>
>> Post the solution HERE so that others may benefit from it.
>>
>> Geez.
>
> The replies were PRIVATE. Mr Wild not only has no obligation
> to publish the content of private e-mails, it would be an abuse
> of privilege so to do. Cf. the earlier (also OT) thread initiated
> by Mr Gallagher on the same theme and my responses to the same.

If you are determined to continue this policy of obstructionism, you
should start your own forum, with a rule that all questions are public
and all answers are private. Good luck with that.

I have it on good authority (from one of the moderators) that my
previous reply was not off-topic and would not be counted against me.

Paul B. Gallagher
1
Paul
11/27/2013 11:31:14 AM
> If you are determined to continue this policy of obstructionism, you
> should start your own forum, with a rule that all questions are public
> and all answers are private. Good luck with that.

An answer sent in private is private.  The recipient is neither
required nor permitted (other than with the explicit consent
of the sender) to disclose the contents to anyone.  A recipient
who has the courtesy to acknowledge such private replies on-list
should be commended, not castigated.

> I have it on good authority (from one of the moderators) that my
> previous reply was not off-topic and would not be counted against me.

"Physician, heal thyself" -- if you believe that private messages
should be made public without the consent of the sender, then
forward to the list the message to which you refer, rather than
claiming to cite an anonymous moderator.

Philip Taylor
0
Philip
11/27/2013 11:55:06 AM
Philip Taylor wrote:

[quoting me without attribution:]
>> If you are determined to continue this policy of obstructionism,
>> you should start your own forum, with a rule that all questions
>> are public and all answers are private. Good luck with that.
>
> An answer sent in private is private. The recipient is neither
> required nor permitted (other than with the explicit consent of the
> sender) to disclose the contents to anyone. A recipient who has the
> courtesy to acknowledge such private replies on-list should be
> commended, not castigated.

Straw man. No one's asking for information that should properly be kept
private. I don't need personal information about the sender; if they
prefer not to be recognized as helpful, so be it.

But if on a public forum someone asks for a solution to a problem that
other users may share, and one is given privately, why should that
solution be kept secret? Who could possibly benefit from such secrecy,
and who could possibly be harmed by disclosing the solution? The point
of the forum is to share solutions, not to conceal them. Ed Mullen's
criticism was not for giving thanks, it was for concealing the solution.

>> I have it on good authority (from one of the moderators) that my
>> previous reply was not off-topic and would not be counted against
>> me.
>
> "Physician, heal thyself" -- if you believe that private messages
> should be made public without the consent of the sender, then
> forward to the list the message to which you refer, rather than
> claiming to cite an anonymous moderator.

As luck would have it, I didn't save it; it never occurred to me that I
would need it. But he's a regular here and is doubtless reading messages
with the "ADMIN" flag, so we'll see what he has to say soon enough.

BTW, why would you set followup to "/dev/null"? Yet another way of
gumming up the works? Why are you even here if you are so opposed to
what we do?

Paul B. Gallagher
0
Paul
11/27/2013 1:46:53 PM

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

> BTW, why would you set followup to "/dev/null"? Yet another way of
> gumming up the works? Why are you even here if you are so opposed to
> what we do?

Because not only is this current digression completely unrelated
to the focus of this list (i.e., Seamonkey), it is also completely
unrelated to anything Mozilla-specific at all.  Since I give my
e-mail in clear in every message, you are perfectly at liberty
to continue the debate off-list if you so wish, as per the guidance
from the list moderator :

On 03/11/2013 at 20:01, Chris Ilias wrote (in part, and in response
to another message from you) :

> If you do want to post an off-topic message, there a few things you
> can do:

> * You can reply to the poster via private email

Philip Taylor
1
Philip
11/27/2013 2:02:20 PM
Philip Taylor wrote, On 27/11/2013 15:02:

> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>
>> BTW, why would you set followup to "/dev/null"? Yet another way of
>> gumming up the works? Why are you even here if you are so opposed to
>> what we do?
> Because not only is this current digression completely unrelated
> to the focus of this list (i.e., Seamonkey), it is also completely
> unrelated to anything Mozilla-specific at all.  Since I give my
> e-mail in clear in every message, you are perfectly at liberty
> to continue the debate off-list if you so wish, as per the guidance
> from the list moderator :
>
> On 03/11/2013 at 20:01, Chris Ilias wrote (in part, and in response
> to another message from you) :
>
>> If you do want to post an off-topic message, there a few things you
>> can do:
>> * You can reply to the poster via private email
> Philip Taylor
But the content of this private e-mail must be posted here :-) :-)
0
Ray_Net
11/27/2013 2:52:57 PM
Philip Taylor wrote:

> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>
>> BTW, why would you set followup to "/dev/null"? Yet another way of
>> gumming up the works? Why are you even here if you are so opposed to
>> what we do?
>
> Because not only is this current digression completely unrelated
> to the focus of this list (i.e., Seamonkey), it is also completely
> unrelated to anything Mozilla-specific at all. Since I give my
> e-mail in clear in every message, you are perfectly at liberty
> to continue the debate off-list if you so wish, as per the guidance
> from the list moderator :

I purposely choose not to keep my views on the purpose and policies of
the list secret. Nor, I might note, do you.

You might also consider that several other subscribers have weighed in
with views similar to mine, even if they have not explicitly said "what
he said!"

In my view, "the focus of this list" is to provide solutions to
SeaMonkey issues -- on that we probably agree. Keeping those solutions
secret as you propose, or objecting to that secrecy as I do, is
definitely on topic. If your policy prevails, fewer solutions will be
available to our readers, and questions already secretly answered will
be posed repeatedly so other helpers can reinvent those secret
solutions. That hinders the function of the forum.

> On 03/11/2013 at 20:01, Chris Ilias wrote (in part, and in response
> to another message from you) :
>
>> If you do want to post an off-topic message, there are a few things
>> you can do:
>
>> * You can reply to the poster via private email

That boilerplate was sent in response to his calculation that the
proportion of messages he considered off-topic had exceeded 10% of my
overall total. I have no reason to believe he considers this discussion
of list policy off-topic, despite your repeated markings of your own
messages as off-topic.

Paul B. Gallagher

0
Paul
11/27/2013 3:15:23 PM
On 11/27/2013, 6:55 AM, Philip Taylor wrote:

>> If you are determined to continue this policy of obstructionism, you
>> should start your own forum, with a rule that all questions are public
>> and all answers are private. Good luck with that.
>
> An answer sent in private is private.  The recipient is neither
> required nor permitted (other than with the explicit consent
> of the sender) to disclose the contents to anyone.  A recipient
> who has the courtesy to acknowledge such private replies on-list
> should be commended, not castigated.
>
>> I have it on good authority (from one of the moderators) that my
>> previous reply was not off-topic and would not be counted against me.
>
> "Physician, heal thyself" -- if you believe that private messages
> should be made public without the consent of the sender, then
> forward to the list the message to which you refer, rather than
> claiming to cite an anonymous moderator.

<preface>
I'm a newsgroup moderator, not the person in charge of this newsgroup.
I'm not even a list moderator. When the message removal policy[1] was
created, Robert gave permission for it be applied to this group as well [2].

[1]<http://www.mozilla.org/about/forums/cancellation.html>
[2]<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.governance/TCoIotEUxDw/5h-uDY7IxroJ>

</preface>

Regarding private responses and publishing them, there is no policy and
nothing is required. It's not a big deal. It's better for everyone if
solutions are posted in public. If someone doesn't post the solution
that helped him/her, that sucks but 'oh well'.

The only real technicality is the notion that support solutions are
somehow copyrighted. If someone is having trouble setting SeaMonkey as
the default browser, and they get a private response suggesting that
they set something else as the default, then setting SeaMonkey back as
the default, there's nothing wrong with the op publicizing that suggestion.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator
Philip Taylor a écrit :

> Ed Mullen wrote:
>
>> Erness Wild wrote :
>>
>>> Thanks for the private emails, replies noted.
>
>> What?
>>
>> You are participating in a public forum.  You asked for help. Someone
>> replied out of context.  Yet you come here and say thanks?
>>
>> Post the solution HERE so that others may benefit from it.
>>
>> Geez.
>
> The replies were PRIVATE.  Mr Wild not only has no obligation
> to publish the content of private e-mails, it would be an abuse
> of privilege so to do.  Cf. the earlier (also OT) thread initiated
> by Mr Gallagher on the same theme and my responses to the same.
>
> Philip Taylor

There is a problem with the configuration of the list.
Initially the poster address was in the list "sender" field, with no
other related field, so someone replying had to paste the name of the
list in place of the poster address to do a normal reply to the list.

Then "for" and "copy to" fields were added, which allowed using
send-to-all to reply to all related fields.  By default, the reply still
goes to the poster (privately) only, which is not correct.

Instead of the "for" field, the list address should have been added in a
"reply-to" field, so that by default one replies only to the list.
Which is the usual expected default for a forum mailing list.

I highly doubt that most posters expected that their replies would only
go to the last poster, and not to the list.

--
André
0
Philip Taylor wrote:

> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>
>> BTW, why would you set followup to "/dev/null"? Yet another way of
>> gumming up the works? Why are you even here if you are so opposed to
>> what we do?
>
> Because not only is this current digression completely unrelated
> to the focus of this list (i.e., Seamonkey), it is also completely
> unrelated to anything Mozilla-specific at all.  Since I give my
> e-mail in clear in every message, you are perfectly at liberty
> to continue the debate off-list if you so wish, as per the guidance
> from the list moderator :
>
> On 03/11/2013 at 20:01, Chris Ilias wrote (in part, and in response
> to another message from you) :
>
>> If you do want to post an off-topic message, there a few things you
>> can do:
>
>> * You can reply to the poster via private email
>
> Philip Taylor

Hey, Philip, did you notice in the part of Chris' response you quoted
"post an off-topic message"?? So Chris was referring to OT stuff not
proper responses!

So those that posted responses direct to the OP, Ernest, if the

(Would have posted this about 90mins ago, but didn't notice the /dev/nul
reply address!! Even after having read about it!!)

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/25.0 SeaMonkey/2.22 Build identifier: 20131023190953
or

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/25.0 SeaMonkey/2.22 Build identifier: 20131023190942
0
Daniel
11/28/2013 11:36:34 AM
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> Philip Taylor wrote:
>
>> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>>
>>> BTW, why would you set followup to "/dev/null"? Yet
>>> another way of
>>> gumming up the works? Why are you even here if you are so
>>> opposed to
>>> what we do?
>>
>> Because not only is this current digression completely
>> unrelated
>> to the focus of this list (i.e., Seamonkey), it is also
>> completely
>> unrelated to anything Mozilla-specific at all. Since I
>> give my
>> e-mail in clear in every message, you are perfectly at
>> liberty
>> to continue the debate off-list if you so wish, as per the
>> guidance
>> from the list moderator :
>
> I purposely choose not to keep my views on the purpose and
> policies of the list secret....

That's seems odd but it's your choice.

---

RGrannus
12/9/2013 11:43:35 PM
RGrannus wrote:

> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>>
>> I purposely choose not to keep my views on the purpose and policies
>> of the list secret....
>
> That's seems odd but it's your choice.

Are you overlooking the word "not" above?

Paul B. Gallagher

0
Paul
12/10/2013 12:37:34 AM
In
Philip Taylor <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk> wrote:

> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
>
> > BTW, why would you set followup to "/dev/null"? Yet another way of
> > gumming up the works? Why are you even here if you are so opposed
> > to what we do?
>
> Because not only is this current digression completely unrelated
> to the focus of this list (i.e., Seamonkey), it is also completely
> unrelated to anything Mozilla-specific at all.  Since I give my
> e-mail in clear in every message, you are perfectly at liberty
> to continue the debate off-list if you so wish, as per the guidance
> from the list moderator

When Followup-To is set, it would be better to make a note of it in
the body of the message, since many people don't routinely look at those
headers.

Setting "Followup-To: mozilla.general" is one way to continue a
discussion in public.  Setting "Followup-To: poster" is a way to
redirect the discussion to non-list e-mail.  IMO, setting it to the
bitbucket, /dev/null, is not a good idea, mostly because it's almost
guaranteed to draw negative reactions.

On the topic that launched this subthread, if someone receives help
via off-list e-mail, IMO the best thing to do is to come back to the
group/list and summarize;  there's no need to post the e-mails verbatim
or to mention the name(s) of the sender(s).

0
UTF
12/10/2013 2:45:38 AM
�Q� wrote:

> When Followup-To is set, it would be better to make a note of it in
> the body of the message, since many people don't routinely look at
> those headers.
>
> Setting "Followup-To: mozilla.general" is one way to continue a
> discussion in public.  Setting "Followup-To: poster" is a way to
> redirect the discussion to non-list e-mail.  IMO, setting it to the
> bitbucket, /dev/null, is not a good idea, mostly because it's almost
> guaranteed to draw negative reactions.
>
> On the topic that launched this subthread, if someone receives help
> via off-list e-mail, IMO the best thing to do is to come back to the
> group/list and summarize;  there's no need to post the e-mails
> verbatim or to mention the name(s) of the sender(s).

Agreed. That would have satisfied the objective I was pursuing. Of
course, in this case the help was given here and only the fact of its
success and the OP's gratitude were sent privately. Still, a brief
statement that the public help was successful would allow other readers
to make use of it and/or avoid wasting time trying to help.

I think we've run this into the ground by now. Let's stop.

Paul B. Gallagher

0
Paul
12/10/2013 4:48:05 AM
Daniel a écrit :
> »Q« wrote:
>> In

>> When Followup-To is set, it would be better to make a note of it in
>> the body of the message, since many people don't routinely look at those
>> headers.
>>
>> Setting "Followup-To: mozilla.general" is one way to continue a
>> discussion in public.  Setting "Followup-To: poster" is a way to
>> redirect the discussion to non-list e-mail.  IMO, setting it to the
>> bitbucket, /dev/null, is not a good idea, mostly because it's almost
>> guaranteed to draw negative reactions.
>
> Just checked ... on my MandrivaLinux 2009.0 install, I don't have a
> /dev/null, so any wonder my previous response hadn't gone anywhere after
> 90 mins!!
>
>> On the topic that launched this subthread, if someone receives help
>> via off-list e-mail, IMO the best thing to do is to come back to the
>> group/list and summarize;  there's no need to post the e-mails verbatim
>> or to mention the name(s) of the sender(s).
>
> It's often been suggested here-abouts, before, that there are a lot of
> lurkers that read here to get answers to their (un-posted)) problems.
> Makes it real hard if the solutions are not getting posted here!

I agree.
The way the list is set up now, the reply is by default off list.
I highly doubt that many intend that, and it is certainly not in the
interest of helping people find solutions.
Recently I found a solution for a problem by a post on an unrelated
topic to which I hadn't posted, despite posting about my topic several
times on 3 different Mozilla lists.  So seeing other's posts definitely
helps.

To fix the default, we need a "Reply-to:" header field set to the list,
instead of the "To:" header field.
For those subscribed to the news group, it would be better to set it to
the news group.
(That is, those messages sent by the list reply by default to the list,
those accessing by news reply by default to news.)

This would eliminate accidental replies off-list.

--
André
0
andré wrote:
> Daniel a écrit :
>> »Q« wrote:
>>> In

>>> When Followup-To is set, it would be better to make a note of it in
>>> the body of the message, since many people don't routinely look at those
>>> headers.
>>>
>>> Setting "Followup-To: mozilla.general" is one way to continue a
>>> discussion in public.  Setting "Followup-To: poster" is a way to
>>> redirect the discussion to non-list e-mail.  IMO, setting it to the
>>> bitbucket, /dev/null, is not a good idea, mostly because it's almost
>>> guaranteed to draw negative reactions.
>>
>> Just checked ... on my MandrivaLinux 2009.0 install, I don't have a
>> /dev/null, so any wonder my previous response hadn't gone anywhere after
>> 90 mins!!
>>
>>> On the topic that launched this subthread, if someone receives help
>>> via off-list e-mail, IMO the best thing to do is to come back to the
>>> group/list and summarize;  there's no need to post the e-mails verbatim
>>> or to mention the name(s) of the sender(s).
>>
>> It's often been suggested here-abouts, before, that there are a lot of
>> lurkers that read here to get answers to their (un-posted)) problems.
>> Makes it real hard if the solutions are not getting posted here!
>>
> I agree.
> The way the list is set up now, the reply is by default off list.
> I highly doubt that many intend that, and it is certainly not in the
> interest of helping people find solutions.
> Recently I found a solution for a problem by a post on an unrelated
> topic to which I hadn't posted, despite posting about my topic several
> times on 3 different Mozilla lists.  So seeing other's posts definitely
> helps.
>
> To fix the default, we need a "Reply-to:" header field set to the list,
> instead of the "To:" header field.
> For those subscribed to the news group, it would be better to set it to
> the news group.
> (That is, those messages sent by the list reply by default to the list,
> those accessing by news reply by default to news.)
>
> This would eliminate accidental replies off-list.

No, Andrḗ, as I understand it, all the newsgroup posts also go to the
lists, so if everything went to the newsgroups, everything would also go
to the lists!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/25.0 SeaMonkey/2.22 Build identifier: 20131023190953
or

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/25.0 SeaMonkey/2.22 Build identifier: 20131023190942
0
Daniel

MVC and Code Blocks: "Code block not supported here" error
 Hey all,(please note: this question involves 3rd party controls but is not a question ABOUT 3rd party controls). I have a view that has a few 3rd party controls (Telerik DateTimePickers). When I load the page, things work fine, when I post my form and have errors, I delegate to the MVC system for putting red borders around missing fields and write the value back into the field by checking ViewData as per usual.  I am having trouble doing it with my Telerik controls though.  I thought I would just do code blocks <%...%> and use if statements/write statements etc.  W...

iPrint error codes
Can I obtain a list of iPrinter error codes? What does error code 1223 mean? Please help. Thanks. I'll aski. Suzanne Miles Volunteer Sysop, Novell Support Connection http://support.novell.com/forums/ when and where are you getting this error? Suzanne Miles Volunteer Sysop, Novell Support Connection http://support.novell.com/forums/ ...

CIFs Error: Storage Error Unknown error with error code: -602
Server was an Identity Migration target (source single server tree nw6sp5/edir8737/gw8hp1 to oes2sp1x64+latest patches), but I have been having problems with getting cifs to work since the migration. Whenever I go into iManager, file protocols, cifs & try to make any change other than stopping/starting the service I get the error in the subject (even to change something simple like the comment). Other oddities I noticed since the actual IM swap that somehow might have something to do with this: users arent LUM enabled or so it seems the afpProxyUser- & cifsProxyUser- both...

Change specific BDE error code to DBExpress error code
Am using below code to Checks for specific BDE error. Now am change to DBExpress in DELPHI XE4 Please guide me how to chage the below code in dbexpreee. Thanks in advance function TErrorObject.ExceptionIsDeadLock(E: EDBEngineError): boolean; var ErrCnt: integer; begin Result := False; for ErrCnt := 0 to (E.ErrorCount - 1) do begin if (E.Errors[ErrCnt].Errorcode = 10255) then begin Result := True; end; end; end; {******************************************************************************} function TErrorObject.ExceptionIsKeyViolation(E...

deploy error:Deployment Error Deploying PBDs To Host Repository Location 'n_cst_fhbp0400' EAServer error code: SystemException: CORBA::COMM_FAILURE, exception code: 7
Sir, I deployed my PB components to EAServer 4.2.3.There are over 500 pbl files which would be deployed to EAServer. Most of them were deployed well.But there were some error about last 10 deployed pbl files. The error message like : Deployment Error Deploying PBDs To Host Repository Location 'n_cst_xxxxxx' EAServer error code: SystemException: CORBA::COMM_FAILURE, exception code: 7 I ued command line to deploy my application. Ex: c:\pb80 /workspace d:\cdshop\cdshop.pbw /deploy /output d:\tmp\cdshop.out I think OS socket numbers are not enough. ...

Clustering error
To whom it may concern We are using SLES SP1- OES2.We have 4 cluster nodes and 8 existing cluster resources. When we want to create a new cluster resource, we follow the following under mentioned steps. > Select cluster Options > Select new resource > resource > next > add new cluster resource name > inherit frame template - select template Generic IP > Define additional properties > next - load script > next - unload script > next - monitor script > next - resource policies > resource preferred nodes > finish Then it shows the foll...

iManager error with Error: NMAS LDAP Transport Error javax.naming.CommunicationException: [LDAP: error code 2
I have a problem exactly as related in tid (3947462), but the fix that I tried as posted in the TID did not do anything to rectify the problem. My server shows only 6 nmasldap before and after performing nmasinstall. This is a netware 6.5 server with service pack 5. No additional configuration changes or service packs were installed on the server since the last time this part of the functionality worked. The document says that there are 2 possible causes. The second cause, I don't beleive applies as there is only 1 netware server. I ran both the nmasinstall command on a wi...

Error error code 1603
When I run the Deployment tool it show this screen with this error , do any one know what this mean.I have include all the data up to the error. Exception: Microsoft.Provisioning.DeploymentTool.Engine.DeploymentException Message: Could not perform any further deployment actions because: DeploymentActionFailed Exception: System.Exception Message: MSI log returned non-zero error code 1603 == Verbose logging started: 1/4/2005 9:49:20 Build type: SHIP UNICODE 2.00.2600.1183 Calling process: C:\WINNT\system32\msiexec.exe === MSI (c) (00:00): Resetting cached policy va...

Error, Error and more errors

error error error

errors errors errors..

LDAP Error code 2
Hi, Is anyone familiar with the error below when trying to open IManager? The portal is unable to login: authenticate: [cn=pco,ou=Extend,ou=MAIN,o=APLS] :: javax.naming.CommunicationException::[LDAP: error code 2 - version not supported] NW 6.0 sp5 Tomcat4 iManager 2.0.2 GW 6.5 Thanks, John This problem started to occur after installing GW6.5. I just noticed that LDAP is trying to authenticate to the Groupwise Internet Agent everytime I try to start up iManager. Is there a way to use LDAP for iManager and Groupwise? Thanks, John "John Tran"...

Ghostery 5.3.1 no longer supports SeaMonkey until new code
Anyone know if/when SeaMonkey will have the code needed for Ghostery to again support it? Ghostery says it is due to Australis that Ghostery has dropped support for SeaMonkey and it won't be supported until the requisite code is added. That's a little puzzling to me because both Fx 24.5 ESR and Pale Moon 24.6.1 just updated to Ghostery 5.3.1 and they don't have Australis. I suppose the earlier version of Ghostery will continue getting updates on SeaMonkey. However, this new version is a major one and I'd like it for SeaMonkey. >Anyone know if/when SeaMo...

Assertion error: Error restarting transaction log file. Error code: 1/32
On 2 consecutive nights at about the exact same time, we received the following assertion error: E. 06/29 21:23:05. *** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 100915 (10.0.1.3764) E. 06/29 21:23:05. Error restarting transaction log file. Error code: 1/32 I believe this was a result of dbremote trying to re-start the log file. Here is our dbremote command line: dbremote.exe -dl -k -o c:\bersys\dbremotelog.txt -c "dbn=central01;eng=central01;uid=xxx;pwd=xxx" -x -l 500000 -m 32M d: \bersys Both the c: and d: driver are local to that server. We run the command with the -x paramete...

"Type not supported" error for <% %> codes in msater page
I added the inline codes, <% ...%> into <td>  </td> of a master page.  <%    Dim sqlConnection As New SqlConnection("my connection string").... The VS 2005 showed an error message that the SqlConnection type is not supported.  SqlCommand and SqlDataReader had the same error.  I haveused the same codes for my content aspx page and they all worked verywell. How can I fix the error for master page?  TIA,Jeffrey Try somethig like <%$ ConnectionStrings:yourConnectionString %> Hope this helps DK Embedded code...

PD/Data Architect 6, Support for Oracle 8, and errors on names and code
I've recently installed Oracle 8 on my NT machine, in place of 7.3.4, and suddenly Data Architect (DA) is complaining about "Invalid name" or "Invalid code" when I'm trying to edit columns from the Table Properties dialog. I noticed that Oracle 8 (neither 8.0 or 8.1/8i) is not listed in the database dropdowns, and wondered if these are somehow related. The latest version of PowerDesigner (6.1.5) does support Oracle 8. Also, just installing a new version of a database shouldn't cause DA to complain about existing models. What did you do in the mod...

Error code : -6058 UNKNOWN ERROR

Error Group: Error code 6
Secure iPrint, Netware OES, Win XP SP2 We are seeing this error randomly on nearly all unmanaged Win XP clients on Firefox and IE (latest versions) when downloading printers from the iPrint webpage. Error Group: Error code 6 Error message: An unknown error occurred If you cancel the error (which happens after authentication) and try to download the printer again all works fine. There appears to be no pattern to the error appearing (ie not specific driver related). Does anyone know what causes this error, and how to eradicate it as it confuses our users. Regar...

get error in the code of resizing code

unknown error on mailbox. No error code
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020808080709010207060606 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit When opening a mailbox of a user I get an unknown error. No error code is given. The POA displays no error code. When trying to access this mailbox through webaccess, It says " Please login again. You may have typed your name or password incorrectly. Remember that passwords are case sensitive." Tried to do a analyse/fix- re-create user database and a structural rebuild. Nothing helps. ----...

Unknown error: Error code = 8203
--____HCNACVMXATTAXMXLXAAA____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Wed, 31 Oct 2006 01:39:45 -0600" I have GroupWise 7.0.1 installed and I am getting the following error = message on the GWIA screen Unknown error: Error code =3D 8203 The agent could not read this message from message transport. The GroupWise status is showing "Closed" --____HCNACVMXATTAXMXLXAAA____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____VVOLSPJNRHMAORRFNPXB____" -...

How catch exception codes / error code in C#
try{}catch(SqlException ex){    int errorCode = ex.Number;}For sql exception this work fine but for other exception like xmlException or IOException, how i can get the exception error code?It´s possivel?Thanks in advance,Edison Martins Hello,It depends on whether that exception object implements an error number property.  It's all up to the exception class.Brian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4). Supose i havetry{}catc...

Error unable to proccess error code = 1326

error compiling the code on 2005: Error 289
Hi i regularly get this error. And ill compile one more time it will go away. But the compile time takes long time. I have a lot of pages and every simple change it takes me upto 2 mins compile time. any ideas with error and compile time. Thnaks Error 289 Unable to open resource file 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\wincite2\4a5437a2\53dcc22e\ssr8lshh.res': The system cannot find the file specified.  vbc :  ...

Web resources about - Error code: sec_error_ocsp_invalid_signing_cert - mozilla.support.seamonkey