e10s aka Electrolysis

Is it possible to enable e10s aka Electrolysis in 2.53.1 and if so How?

Is it safe to enable e10s aka Electrolysis or will it cause problems and
crashes?  Thanks.
0
Paul
3/23/2020 2:18:08 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13415 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Paul Bergsagel wrote:
> Is it possible to enable e10s aka Electrolysis in 2.53.1 and if so How?
>
> Is it safe to enable e10s aka Electrolysis or will it cause problems and
> crashes?  Thanks.

No. Will not work. Would need extensive changes in the backend. If you force
enable it it will not crash but do noting. The whole mail / news backend
shared with Thunderbird is not ready for this and our frotend implementation
neither.

FRG
0
Frank