Deleting mail addresses in the cache

SM 2.46 Win 10
In my mail address cache there are now a lot of invalid addresses that I
want to eliminate. How to do this?
I realized also that address groups I had deleted already and don't
appear in the address list any more are still functional. So it is e.g.
not possible to great a new address list of the same name.

Thanks in advance
Klaus Weber

---

Klaus
1/9/2017 3:01:52 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12624 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Define cache? Do you mean the collected addresses? They can normally be
deleted there in the address book also named collected addresses.

FRG

Klaus Weber wrote:
> SM 2.46 Win 10
> In my mail address cache there are now a lot of invalid addresses that I want
> to eliminate. How to do this?
> I realized also that address groups I had deleted already and don't appear in
> the address list any more are still functional. So it is e.g. not possible to
> great a new address list of the same name.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Klaus Weber
>
> ---

Frank