Custom columns for each SeaMonkey v2.17.1+'s mail folder?

Hello!

For an example with my inbox folder, I don't want to show Recipient
column. In my sent folders, I do want to show this column and not From
column. Is there a way to do this? It seems like the changes take
effects for all. :(

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Fall in those single lines like army ants..." --unknown
  | |o   o| |

Ant wrote:
> Hello!
>
> For an example with my inbox folder, I don't want to show Recipient
> column. In my sent folders, I do want to show this column and not From
> column. Is there a way to do this? It seems like the changes take
> effects for all. :(
>
> Thank you in advance. :)

By default my Inbox has Sender, and Sent has Recipient.

Just did a "Restore Column Order" to confirm, and nothing changed.

--
Fedora 18.0 (64-bit) KDE 4.9.5
SeaMonkey Release
Ant wrote:
> For an example with my inbox folder, I don't want to show Recipient
> column. In my sent folders, I do want to show this column and not From
> column. Is there a way to do this? It seems like the changes take
> effects for all. :(

Use the extension ShowInOut (>= 1.0.3) from
http://www.ggbs.de/extensions/ShowInOut.html

That gives you a consolidated "Correspondent" column in each mail/news
list window, showing the sender for incoming mails and the recipient for
outgoing mail, plus a symbol showing whether the mail is incoming or
outgoing.  You can also select different highlighting options for
incoming vs. outgoing mail.

I like to keep mail conversations (in and out) in the same mail folder,
and this is the best way to display them.  For example, if you sort by
correspondent, you get the entire conversation with a person sorted
together, not just one half of it.

Regards,

Oliver Schoett
0
Oliver
------enig2GEVMIETNWBFCPBXGFGGX

   Hello!

  On 05/02/2013 04:23 PM, *Ant* wrote, and I quote (in part):

> For an example with my inbox folder, I don't want to show Recipient=20
> column. In my sent folders, I do want to show this column and not From =

> column. Is there a way to do this? It seems like the changes take=20
> effects for all. :(

  I suggest you look at extension
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/seamonkey/addon/mnenhy/

--=20
    Petr Voralek	(JabberID: nazir@jabber.cz)

=2E.. Don't believe everything you hear or anything you say.

------enig2GEVMIETNWBFCPBXGFGGX

------enig2GEVMIETNWBFCPBXGFGGX--
0
Petr
5/7/2013 7:39:29 AM
Petr Voralek wrote, On 07/05/2013 09:39:
>     Hello!
>
>    On 05/02/2013 04:23 PM, *Ant* wrote, and I quote (in part):
>
>> For an example with my inbox folder, I don't want to show Recipient
>> column. In my sent folders, I do want to show this column and not From
>> column. Is there a way to do this? It seems like the changes take
>> effects for all. :(
>    I suggest you look at extension
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/seamonkey/addon/mnenhy/

I have what ant want without any extension/add-on.
0
Ray_Net