connection to google calendar?

Just installed the latest Seamonkey (2.53.4).  Now trying to link it to my Google Calendar - but getting the error "not compatible with Seamonkey 2.53."

Any suggestions?  Any ETA for an updated provider?

Thanks!
0
Miles
11/15/2020 9:25:58 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13676 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 11/15/20 4:25 PM, Miles Fidelman wrote:
> Just installed the latest Seamonkey (2.53.4).  Now trying to link it to my Google Calendar - but getting the error "not compatible with Seamonkey 2.53."
>
> Any suggestions?  Any ETA for an updated provider?
>
> Thanks!

What is not compatible with SeaMonkey 2.53?

Did you have it working before the update? If so, how?

I use the Google CalDAV calendar.

<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1261974>

Should work in SeaMonkey, but I haven't tested it.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
https://give.thunderbird.net/en-US/

0
WaltS48