Cannot Retrieve Email W10 Pro SM 2.49.4 Laptop

Hello all - my issue centers around getting email from aol (verizon acct).

I have two (2) verizon.net accounts, of which one (1) dl's without
issues, the other account will not dl after a certain date.

I have gone back and removed several days of email via the web portal
and still cannot get email to dl in this account.

The following message is generated:

The RETR command did not succeed. Error retrieving a message. Mail
server pop.aol.com responded: [SYS/TEMP} Server error - Please try again
later.

The issue is, I have been trying for a few days now. Compared the
settings to the account which is dl'g and they match.

Any suggestions/recommendations to help with this issue?

TIA - bo1953
0
bo1953
10/10/2018 11:09:12 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 12968 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow