Bookmarks Checkers?

I've been using AM-Deadlink to check my bookmarks for dead links,
changed url's, etc.for many years. I'm now looking for a more modern
bookmarks checker. Can anyone recommend any checkers that work well with
Seamonkey?
0
Tom
5/30/2018 10:08:21 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13164 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Deadlink has not worked for years I am glad I ma getting to old to add
many new bookmarks I am more in deleting now

best of luck finding a replacement I looked years ago and was told there
was no replacement or other system

Tom Pamin wrote:
> I've been using AM-Deadlink to check my bookmarks for dead links,
> changed url's, etc.for many years. I'm now looking for a more modern
> bookmarks checker. Can anyone recommend any checkers that work well with
> Seamonkey?
0
Smiles
5/30/2018 1:00:24 PM
Smiles wrote:
> Deadlink has not worked for years I am glad I ma getting to old to add
> many new bookmarks I am more in deleting now
>
> best of luck finding a replacement I looked years ago and was told there
> was no replacement or other system
>
> Tom Pamin wrote:
>> I've been using AM-Deadlink to check my bookmarks for dead links,
>> changed url's, etc.for many years. I'm now looking for a more modern
>> bookmarks checker. Can anyone recommend any checkers that work well
>> with Seamonkey?

Deadlink still working here on 2.49.3. Does an OK job, but I was looking
for something a little better.
0
Sanpam
5/30/2018 8:16:31 PM
I still use http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html in Windows with
exported bookmarks as HTML file. It is a tedious pain in the butt to go
back and forth though. :( Basically, it is a web site checker. Local
bookmarks HTML file acts like a web page with links like on web servers.

On 5/30/2018 6:00 AM, Smiles wrote:
> Deadlink has not worked for years I am glad I ma getting to old to add
> many new bookmarks I am more in deleting now
>
> best of luck finding a replacement I looked years ago and was told there
> was no replacement or other system
>
> Tom Pamin wrote:
>> I've been using AM-Deadlink to check my bookmarks for dead links,
>> changed url's, etc.for many years. I'm now looking for a more modern
>> bookmarks checker. Can anyone recommend any checkers that work well
>> with Seamonkey?--
"Although you're a little ant, I won't bully you." --Sai Yuk from The
Legend of Fong Sai Yuk movie (English subtitles)
this signature correctly.
    /\___/\            If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
   / /\ /\ \            Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
  | |o   o| |        http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
     \ _ /
      ( )
0