Blank Facebook Pages

Getting some blank pages on Facebook today. IE works fine. Anyone else
seeing this? Not on all my PC's either.
0
Thomas
11/14/2019 12:23:15 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13297 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Thomas Pamin wrote:
> Getting some blank pages on Facebook today. IE works fine. Anyone else
> seeing this? Not on all my PC's either.

Only happening on one laptop. Most of the time page doesn't load fully.
Sometimes it will "flip in" and load, but usually it doesn't. Works with
IE and IE Tab. All other web pages work fine. Never saw this before.

Cleared cookies, cache, etc. Tried Safe Mode. Flash Player and Java
up-to-date. No malware on PC.
0
Thomas
11/14/2019 1:01:01 AM
  <head>
-8">
  </head>
      wrote:<br>
      cite=3D"mid:C5Cdnb7Gb_DiolDAnZ2dnUU7-cXNnZ2d@mozilla.org">Thomas
      Pamin wrote:
        today. IE works fine. Anyone else seeing this? Not on all my
        PC's either.
      Only happening on one laptop. Most of the time page doesn't load
      fully. Sometimes it will "flip in" and load, but usually it
      doesn't. Works with IE and IE Tab. All other web pages work fine.
      Never saw this before.
      Cleared cookies, cache, etc. Tried Safe Mode. Flash Player and
      Java up-to-date. No malware on PC.
        Had same problem yesterday and early this morning.=C2=A0 And M$ E=
dge
        seems not to have had the problem.<br>
        Looks good right now.=C2=A0 Perhaps certain browsers get preferen=
ce
        on Face Book ??<br>
    <pre class=3D"moz-signature" cols=3D"78">--=20
"This is America!  You can't make a horse
 testify against himself!"          -Mister Ed</pre>

0
UTF